Oz70NYC CAWs 2012

Oz70NYC

Beast with the tat-work. KONY, I'm loving the attire there, and Fierhart's sword emblem is just... I dunno. I can't stop staring at that. It's cool as hell. I'd like the handle to be a bit longer but that's just personal preference. The logo is heated

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to be a glitch with the servers. I checked most recent earlier and they were still the same uploads from last night.

BIG UPDATE

As of this post, Batch 1 & 2 of my CAWs are now uploaded to CC. To celebrate actually getting on CC long enough to get everything uploaded, I made a vid of all entrances for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI9R42H86Cc&feature=colike

The entrance themes are as followed, and are listed in order of the video:

Amon Amarth - Tattered Banners, Bloodied Flags

Fort Minor - 100 Degrees

Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

Instrumental Beat - Red Hook Noodles

Tool - No Quarter

E Town Concrete - Pacemaker

American Head Charge - Cowards

Bathory - En Nomine Satanas

Love & Rockets - Words Of A Fool

Fluke - Absurd (Headrillaz Dub)

Jean Grae Ft. Murs - The Hurt

Bomfunk MCs ft. Anna Nordell - Turn It Up

Here's a quick preview of what's coming next. A complete revamp of one of my oldest female creations...

Untitled%201018.jpg

Untitled%201019.jpg

Untitled%201020.jpg

Untitled%201021.jpg

Untitled%201022.jpg

Untitled%201023.jpg

Raven Weinstein Fate, better known as Synergi. Wife of Evan Fate and one of my top 5 female characters. Decided to give her a complete make over this year. Rather then use the default designs for her ink, I painstakingly crafted 4 PT tats that will be her ink layout from this year forward. I also decided to give her shorter hair, bot only to better show off the body ink, but to give her a more refined, older appearance, since she'd be in her late 20's by now. (28 to be exactly, same age as Evan.) She'll be up on CC with the rest of the females I'm presently working on, which will include redone versions of my 4 new girls from SVR11. (Same characters, but decidedly different looks for them all.)

Thanks for the kind words folks. :D Been busy playing SR:TT the last couple days, but I did manage to put this together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnXeNiJStBc

Featured is Synergi, and two of my class of 2010 new girls Danielle Gooden (formerly Goodstar) and Dominique Lashay, both with revamped looks. I especially like how Dom came out this year. All three are on CC...if you can actually get on to download them. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work, Oz. 8-)

Dominique is especially scary. How are you making the power body-type? I seem to struggle with that. Who's entrance did you give Danielle? Most of the diva entrances don't work for some of my female CAWs.

Dom's body type is done from a little trick I learned from Lordvader66 (aka !!!JONNY PUNCH!!!) when he makes Bull Nagano. You take the largest body type for females and shrink it down to make a bigger, thicker female...be they a muscular amazon or a voluptuous vixen like one of my new girls I'll be rolling out next. As for Danielle, she uses Evan Bourne's entrance. I'll probably be using a lot of male entrances for my girls, since the female ones are kinda' sparse since there's only 7 by default.

And speaking of females, like I mentioned above, my next showcase will be unveiling more of my gals. Included will be the other 2 of my class of 2011 Eve Williams and Fantastica, the new aforementioned "thick" chick, and the one and only "Anti-Diva" Holly Woodz.

I know I said I'd be showing of more girls next, but the latest male I made deserves some attention too. The 2012 conversion of one of my 2011 rookies, Gideon Dorn. Dorn was made pretty much to be the "new" Kayos of my roster. A sadistic, black hearted tyrant with no remorse and no regard for doing harm to others. I decided this year to embrace that aura by giving him a menacing tattoo layout and red eyes (contacts obviously). Unlike Simon Fierhart's old persona, Gideon is more a vampireic type character then a Gregorian. Sadly I can't stay on CC long enough to upload him at the moment, but I'll update here with a post when I finally have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VBW-uJheQ&feature=youtu.be

Archived