Oz70NYC CAWs 2012

Oz70NYC

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oz what tag would pull all your work up this year. That is if I can get on. >:(

While they all look great, Blake Evans remains my favorite. Hope to be able download something soon...

My tags will go as followed:

CAWs - Oz70NYC CAW/CAW Name

Logos - Oz70NYC PT

Arenas - Oz70NYC Arena

I know the feeling about downloading, because I already have a CRAP load of content ready to roll out. As soon as CC is actually working I'll make a formal post announcing that all my stuff is uploaded. Just got back from a morning outing with the GF, and I'm about to be in hardcore CAW creation mode the rest of the afternoon. Good stuff on the way, folks. :D

Oz what tag would pull all your work up this year. That is if I can get on. >:(

While they all look great, Blake Evans remains my favorite. Hope to be able download something soon...

My tags will go as followed:

CAWs - Oz70NYC CAW/CAW Name

Logos - Oz70NYC PT

Arenas - Oz70NYC Arena

I know the feeling about downloading, because I already have a CRAP load of content ready to roll out. As soon as CC is actually working I'll make a formal post announcing that all my stuff is uploaded. Just got back from a morning outing with the GF, and I'm about to be in hardcore CAW creation mode the rest of the afternoon. Good stuff on the way, folks. :D

Glad to hear that.

Some new stuff for your viewing pleasure. The WWE12 versions of 3 fan favorites, Dylan Bates, Ryan Fierhart & Seth Adams. For the new jacks to the forum, they're 3 of my "Generation 2" characters, being characters created pre-SVR. All three were made in HCTP originally, and carried over ever year since.

Ryan & Dylan are 2nd generation characters as well. Ryan being the youngest of the 5 Fierhart siblings (Alexander, Simon, Raymond & Heather), and son of Alexandre "The Raven" Fierhart, while Dylan is son of Paul "The Boulder" Bates (The fathers where characters I made in the old PS2 game Legends Of Wrestling). They came into wrestling at the same time, and eventually paired up to form the tag team "Nex Gen". These days they're running solo, but they'll still join forces when need be. Seth Adams is a character who's evolved greatly since I initially made him. Originally a semi-cocky face character, as Seth's aged, he's become a more even keeled and cerebral wrestler.

Also in this match...because so many people like him...Blake Evans, who's also part of the same generation of characters as the three above. Blake is actually a twin. Originally, Blake and brother Brett where a tag team called "The Natural Born Thrillaz", but I phased Brett out of the picture and turn Blake into a heel and re-formatted NBT into a trio with him, Cody Prince and Aaron Manson. He's now my #1 heel, and the most violent, sadistic man in my CAW universe. But enough babbling, here's the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-4WgdBo_U

Well that sux. Don't have any clue why the pics aren't working for you. I went and checked the links and none of them are broken.

All ten posted CAWs are now up on CC, and can be found using either the tag OZ70NYC CAW or the CAW's name

Dru Nedermeyer

Jayson Jones

Simon Fierhart

Dieter Liedhamer

Evan Fate

Blake Evans

Cody Prince

Aaron Manson

Dylan Bates

Ryan Fierhart

Seth Adams

Now it's officially time to make some females. 3 guesses who's first up? :P

For the 3 Afro-American skin tones, the values I've found that work best are 0/255/30-60. Seeing as I'm a brutha myself, I know well enough to know that tattoo inks appear vastly darker on our skin tones dependent on the shade. For the darkest tone, the shade should be 30 period. For the lighter 2, anything between 30-60 for the shade is doable, but I tend not to go over 50 for the lightest tone. You may have to play with the numbers a bit as your display might register colors differently then my own, but those are the numbers I use.

Side note, I've uploaded 3 females so far; Heather Fierhart, Nicole Roland and Crystal Bayless. Previews are forthcoming.

You struck gold with Evans this year. I was checking CC this morning in a rare moment where custom searches were working and saw he's got 87 downloads so far. It's kinda like what happened with me last year with Sonya Robbins and Justice Asuka...the CAWS you least expect to be the most popular wind up being just that.

The name of the song is "I've Let Go", and the name of the band is Battle Of Love. You can find them on Soundclick.com.

I should have the rest of batch 2 done by the end of the week hopefully. Cannon Webb, Primo Valiante, Gabriel Dezba as well as the previews for the females I listed in my last post, plus others.

Archived