Oz70NYC CAWs 2012

Oz70NYC

Yep, it's that time again. Time for me to roll out some quality original CAW goodness for the masses. Sadly, since the server is being a bitch...none are uploaded at the moment, but they will be once everything is working right. Anyway, here comes batch 1 of my 2012 creations.

Untitled%20941.jpg

Untitled%20939.jpg

Untitled%20940.jpg

Of course we kick things off with THE MAN...the one and only Dru Nedermeyer. My flagship original CAW's come a long way, especially last year where I think I made 5 versions of him total. 2012's version is pretty much a slight conversion of the '11 final version, with a little less ink because it kinda' looked over done. Other then that he's exactly the same.

Untitled%20945.jpgUntitled%20942.jpg]Untitled%20944.jpg

Untitled%20943.jpg

Up next, "The King Of New York" Jayson Jones. The final version of him from '11 was pretty much the best version I've ever made of him to date, so I carried it over to '12. Thankfully I take snapshots of every PT logo I make, so I can recreate it on the next installment. Such is the case for Mr. Jones. He just looks super slick IMO. Probably won't tweak him further, I'm that much satisfied with how he came out.

Untitled%20954.jpgUntitled%20955.jpgUntitled%20957.jpgUntitled%20956.jpg

Third on the list is one of my all time faves, Evan Fate. I won't got into to much detail for the newcomers to our section, but he's the son of my Brother Thr33x's flagship CAW Riot, and primarily inspired by another well known original CAW Sylas Styles, though since I 1st made him Evan has rapidly and drastically evolved. This year's is probably the best I've ever made, and I don't think it takes a master's degree to figure out why.

Untitled%20948.jpg

Untitled%20946.jpg

Untitled%20947.jpgUntitled%20949.jpgUntitled%20950.jpg

Without a doubt my most recognized, and one of the most "legendary" originals around, "The Destroyer" Simon Fierhart. Again, a literal conversion of the final '11 version. As I've done the last 3 years, he has 4 completely separate attires rather then color swaps like most of my other works. Most people know the story behind him, so I won't go into details.

Untitled%20953.jpgUntitled%20952.jpg

Untitled%20951.jpg

"The Last Giant" Dieter Liedhamer. AKA the BIGGEST character of my CAW catalog. Standing 7'2" and weighing a staggering 433 lbs, he's exactly what you think...all offense, little defense...NO speed. Even trade off I guess. He's the brother in law of Mr. Fierhart above, and these days they're paired up with each other...kicking ass and taking names.

Untitled%20958.jpgUntitled%20959.jpgUntitled%20961.jpgUntitled%20960.jpg

The top heel of my original CAW universe and leader of The Authority, "The Nightmare" Blake Evans. One evil, sadistic, violent sum'bich. Again, a direct conversion of the final '11 version, with subtle changes...one of which being his ink. The back ink is the same design I made last year, but his sleeves are brand new. Really liking the sinister look he has this year.

Untitled%20965.jpgUntitled%20963.jpgUntitled%20964.jpg

Blake's right hand man in The Authority, "Mr. Olympian" Cody Prince. Decided to make him a bit more serious and gritty to match his 2 stable mates this year, while keeping his Hoagn-esque Red & Yellow color scheme going. Nothing fancy really.

Untitled%20966.jpg

Untitled%20967.jpg

Untitled%20968.jpg

Rounding out batch 1 is the 3rd member of The Authority, "Big" Aaron Manson. Long time rival of Dru and Jay-Y, I passed on making him last year due to sheer laziness. But this year he's back..."bigger, badder & better". I decided to bulk him up to near Liedhamer size rather then make him a muscled up brute as I have in the past. I also nixed most of his ink in favor for a Luke Gallows style shoulder tat. The big fella is back and ready to crush some skulls.

8 done so far. Plenty more on the wings. It's gonna be a good year. :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I'll say is that Jay-J needs some colorful alternates. I mean...he's Jamaican-American, so he needs to have some greens and yellows, maybe even a Red/Gold/Green set-up, true Rasta style. Other than that, quality as expected.

great job on other year of great caws man i already downloaded dru lol this morning he already in a feud with r truth and jackson til i get more caws and he will feud with somebody else

I've been trying to upload the rest, but the server is still being a pain in the ass. I'm working on batch 2 of my characters, which will include Dylan Bates, Ryan Fierhart, Seth Adams, Cannon Webb, NME, Primo Valiante. Hopefully by the time I finish all of them off the servers will be back up and operational. After them, I start working on some of my ladies...cuz I'm sick of Layla vs. Kelly Kelly every other damn week in 2.0...lol.

Face morphings all look a bit default, tbh...and only ONE guy not covered in tattoos?

Don't know what faces you're lookin' at. I prefer my faces not to look like circus freaks. And as for the tats, I like tats. If it's not your thing, that's all good. But it's my thing, and that's how I make my CAWs. Nuff said.

Face morphings all look a bit default, tbh...and only ONE guy not covered in tattoos?

Don't know what faces you're lookin' at. I prefer my faces not to look like circus freaks. And as for the tats, I like tats. If it's not your thing, that's all good. But it's my thing, and that's how I make my CAWs. Nuff said.

No need to get your ego bruised. And, faces don't have to look like circus freaks, but they also don't have to look like the default templates.

how did u do the blur hack for the front and back .....i can do the hack but it only allows one to be edited

When you select the 1st PT logo, what you do is choose another logo of the same resolution to replace it, but don't finalize the selection. Hit back, then choose the original PT logo used, then back out completely from editing it. Then select that PT logo again and repeat the above steps; selecting a 2nd logo to replace the original and backing out of when it allows you to move and resize. Then select the the 2nd logo again, and it should reappear much smaller on the CAWs right hip. If it does, you've done it correctly. Resize and place it where you want.

No need to get your ego bruised. And, faces don't have to look like circus freaks, but they also don't have to look like the default templates.

Ego bruised? I wouldn't even give you the credit of pulling that one off, buddy-boy. Hop off that high horse there. If you don't like my CAWs, don't comment in my thread. Pretty simple, unless you're the attention whore you're OBVIOUSLY proving yourself to be. Of which if that's the case (and it probably is) I'll save myself the headache of your further morose behavior by making you the yearly recipient an all expenses paid trip to my ignore list. Enjoy your stay. :2eye:

It just can't be an Oz70NYC showcase thread without someone trying to play the role of Mr. know-It-All, eh? You couldn't troll harder if we were in Middle Earth. And isn't always funny how the people with the most to say are always the ones who haven't contributed any sort of CAW content? Let's see what kind of originals you can make before you go trying to knock someone else's Danimalhouse.

On topic: As usual, your creations impress beyond belief. There's a reason why you and your brother are the premiere original CAW makers on PS3. Not saying everyone else's creations aren't top notch, but yours in general to me personally stand out because each character has a unique persona that spills out just from looking at them. Contrary to the above hater, the face morphing is quite good. Among my favorites TBH. I'm looking forward to your further releases.

It just can't be an Oz70NYC showcase thread without someone trying to play the role of Mr. know-It-All, eh? You couldn't troll harder if we were in Middle Earth. And isn't always funny how the people with the most to say are always the ones who haven't contributed any sort of CAW content? Let's see what kind of originals you can make before you go trying to knock someone else's Danimalhouse.

On topic: As usual, your creations impress beyond belief. There's a reason why you and your brother are the premiere original CAW makers on PS3. Not saying everyone else's creations aren't top notch, but yours in general to me personally stand out because each character has a unique persona that spills out just from looking at them. Contrary to the above hater, the face morphing is quite good. Among my favorites TBH. I'm looking forward to your further releases.

Let's start here. Matsuyoshi, Danimal indeed has a thread "Here" but he was giving an opinion. Though he didn't give any suggestions or ideas he basically said "herp derp" and left, came back and left again.

Now to the point, they are looking good, real good. The '11 remasters are looking great . The tattoos are looking sharp, and I'd like to see more.

how did u do the blur hack for the front and back .....i can do the hack but it only allows one to be edited

When you select the 1st PT logo, what you do is choose another logo of the same resolution to replace it, but don't finalize the selection. Hit back, then choose the original PT logo used, then back out completely from editing it. Then select that PT logo again and repeat the above steps; selecting a 2nd logo to replace the original and backing out of when it allows you to move and resize. Then select the the 2nd logo again, and it should reappear much smaller on the CAWs right hip. If it does, you've done it correctly. Resize and place it where you want.

Ego bruised? I wouldn't even give you the credit of pulling that one off, buddy-boy. Hop off that high horse there. If you don't like my CAWs, don't comment in my thread. Pretty simple, unless you're the attention whore you're OBVIOUSLY proving yourself to be. Of which if that's the case (and it probably is) I'll save myself the headache of your further morose behavior by making you the yearly recipient an all expenses paid trip to my ignore list. Enjoy your stay. :2eye:

I never said I didn't like your CAWs. Are only positive opinions allowed? I do have constructive suggestions. First of all, the body morph on several of the guys is a bit disproportionate. I could be wrong, but how do they compare with guys in the game?

Please don't think I'm trying to troll here. I think your tats are quite awesome, and I myself am in love with the symmetry tool in PT.

BTW, what colors do you use for the tats?

Flawless stuff as usual, Oz. I've been silently admiring and following you and you're brother's work since '09, when I decided to become a dedicated CAW creator myself. REALLY diggin' the tats and designs, if only I had the patience to mess around with Paint Tool. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the Fierharts. 8-)

thanks 0z70nyc I don't understand is there a YouTube link...plz help

I never said I didn't like your CAWs. Are only positive opinions allowed? I do have constructive suggestions. First of all, the body morph on several of the guys is a bit disproportionate. I could be wrong, but how do they compare with guys in the game?

Please don't think I'm trying to troll here. I think your tats are quite awesome, and I myself am in love with the symmetry tool in PT.

BTW, what colors do you use for the tats?

My characters are scaled fairly evenly with the RL wrestlers. Evan Fate is about the same scale as Randy Orton, Dru is the same scale as Kozlov, Lidehamer & Manson are a tad bigger then Big Show, etc. It's the pics that make then look big, because they're zoomed in as so to show the detailing of each CAW better. The base #value for my PT tats are 20/194/5 for the black ink and 0-255/142/3 for colored inks.

thanks 0z70nyc I don't understand is there a YouTube link...plz help

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/417325-bypass-the-blur-methods-inside/

~~~~

I'll be posting snaps of Dylan Bates and Ryan Fierhart later. Quite satisfied with how both came out this year.

Archived