CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

The Monster Abyss (Added Face and Fig Formula)

Abyss

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 dan600

dan600

Opener

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • Gamertag: Dans Hatch

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Amazing :o

And was wondering if anyone has a link to that Kung Fu Morphing guide, did a search through the forums but couldn't find it ;)

#22 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts
  • Twitter: @RewmacIcon

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:09 PM

Nice work. Usually people can't really capture Abyss nowdays well exception is you and Marco but anyway. What attires are we talking about here again? I heard something about flanel and classic dark-red mask version along with Hulkster Abyss? :D :D :D :D Good to know :D Seriously though, what attires are you planning to do?

#23 dode2

dode2

Opener

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • Gamertag: D0de316

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

Nice work. Usually people can't really capture Abyss nowdays well exception is you and Marco but anyway. What attires are we talking about here again? I heard something about flanel and classic dark-red mask version along with Hulkster Abyss? :D :D :D :D Good to know :D Seriously though, what attires are you planning to do?

Black one pictured in first post, Blue Flannel shirt and White Insane Asylum attires are planned. If someone has a trick to get facial hair on top of a mask I would absolutely do a classic attire. If you do it without putting a mask on to cover the mouth than it doesn't come out right (I have tried). Either the mouth opens in the middle of the mask or the mask is up to high.

Edited by dode2, 04 December 2011 - 09:50 PM.

#24 WicKeDM6

WicKeDM6

Jobber

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Gamertag: WicKeDM6

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

I really can't wait for this, he looks insanely good........ Is there a preview up on CC or do we have to wait for the final version?

#25 NickBreaker!

NickBreaker!

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
  • Gamertag: NickBreakerUK

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

this is coming along very nicely, will defo be keeping an eye on it

#26 dode2

dode2

Opener

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

I really can't wait for this, he looks insanely good........ Is there a preview up on CC or do we have to wait for the final version?

I wanted to put up a preview on CC so you could see things like his inner forearm tats (he has them) but I can't get into the damn thing. Maybe I will try again today.

#27 The D

The D

The Original

• Members
  • 16,444 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

Really liking this. :cool:

#28 Shock_800

Shock_800

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:38 AM

Any chance u could pt the facial hair for a classic attire? His impact game attire would be very nice to see. And this is definitely gettin downloaded.

Very nice work man

#29 dode2

dode2

Opener

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

Thank you all for the nice comments.

Updated pics with other attires in the first post.

#30 Shock_800

Shock_800

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

lookin good man, need the numbers on the asylum attire though.

also i really think u should try pt the facial hair for classic mask. if not, then hope u at least upload ur tattoo pts so i can maybe have a crack at it. but pretty sure ur more then capable, will be downloading this regardless lol

#31 dode2

dode2

Opener

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:30 PM

lookin good man, need the numbers on the asylum attire though.

also i really think u should try pt the facial hair for classic mask. if not, then hope u at least upload ur tattoo pts so i can maybe have a crack at it. but pretty sure ur more then capable, will be downloading this regardless lol

Just started on the Asylum attire this morning so I still need the numbers, name on the back etc. Classic Abyss is my favorite so I really do want to figure that one out (maybe I will find a way).

#32 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts
  • Twitter: @RewmacIcon

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

The biggest problem would be uploading this. I hope you don't give uploading the final product because this looks pretty damn perfect.

#33 Shock_800

Shock_800

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

ah i see man, explains that lol.

and good luck to ya if you caan get somethin sorted, as i have to agree old mask is my favourite aswell. but do what ya can, always somethin u can come back to if you dont have much time to do it now anyways.

#34 dode2

dode2

Opener

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

I wont give up on uploading the final because I worked to damn hard on this so everyone will get it eventually. In some ways its a blessing that I can't upload because I am not trying to rush it to get it out. It's forcing me to take my time and look over things more.

#35 Sin1330

Sin1330

Opener

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Gamertag: All Hail FASE
  • SEN (PS3): AllHailFASE

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

This is really good. I hope for the 4th slot you make his red mask attire.

#36 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,369 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:06 AM

This looks really good. Hair works well for Abyss.

#37 marco caesar

marco caesar

Opener

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Gamertag: mcp1220
  • SEN (PS3): mcp1220

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

First of all, well done. Secondly, old school Abyss/Impact game attire is something that I was never satisfied with in my attempts. The best thing I could come up with was mask 12 (I think thats the bottom half only mask) as close to skin color you can get and then pt mask and pt/logos facial hair over it. It looked ok when I tried it except for the neck where the mask ended. No matter how much I got the mask to match the skin color and no matter how many logos I added to help blend it in, it always stood out. It was like he was wearing a necklace or had slit his throat. I tried adding a skin colored under shirt but there wasn't a sleveless one high enough to cover the gap. I'm not saying give up on it, I'm just saying that I couldn't find a suitable way to do it. Best of luck to you on that.

#38 dode2

dode2

Opener

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

First of all, well done. Secondly, old school Abyss/Impact game attire is something that I was never satisfied with in my attempts. The best thing I could come up with was mask 12 (I think thats the bottom half only mask) as close to skin color you can get and then pt mask and pt/logos facial hair over it. It looked ok when I tried it except for the neck where the mask ended. No matter how much I got the mask to match the skin color and no matter how many logos I added to help blend it in, it always stood out. It was like he was wearing a necklace or had slit his throat. I tried adding a skin colored under shirt but there wasn't a sleveless one high enough to cover the gap. I'm not saying give up on it, I'm just saying that I couldn't find a suitable way to do it. Best of luck to you on that.

I think I now exactly which mask you are talking about, as it is the one I have been playing around with and you are 100% right. It's about the only mask that will leave detail on the upper part of his head and not look so lumpy underneath the paint tools but the bottom looks he has a second chin at the bottom of his neck.

It seems as though no matter how you do it, the classic look would never be 100% accurate, so I am thinking of alternatives. One way I could do it would be to just have the mask cover up his upper lip and leave the bottom lip sticking out of the mask. Im going to try it and see how it looks.

#39 Makaveli Tha Don

Makaveli Tha Don

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

Ever think about this attire this is great by the way matter fact excellent.

http://www.allwrestl...uperstar-17.jpg

#40 NickBreaker!

NickBreaker!

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,623 posts
  • Gamertag: NickBreakerUK

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

Ever think about this attire this is great by the way matter fact excellent.

http://www.allwrestl...uperstar-17.jpg

I also like this, but only of the colours were done right,
either way this is coming along really nicely