The Monster Abyss (Added Face and Fig Formula)

dode2

I really can't wait for this, he looks insanely good........ Is there a preview up on CC or do we have to wait for the final version?

I wanted to put up a preview on CC so you could see things like his inner forearm tats (he has them) but I can't get into the damn thing. Maybe I will try again today.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lookin good man, need the numbers on the asylum attire though.

also i really think u should try pt the facial hair for classic mask. if not, then hope u at least upload ur tattoo pts so i can maybe have a crack at it. but pretty sure ur more then capable, will be downloading this regardless lol

lookin good man, need the numbers on the asylum attire though.

also i really think u should try pt the facial hair for classic mask. if not, then hope u at least upload ur tattoo pts so i can maybe have a crack at it. but pretty sure ur more then capable, will be downloading this regardless lol

Just started on the Asylum attire this morning so I still need the numbers, name on the back etc. Classic Abyss is my favorite so I really do want to figure that one out (maybe I will find a way).

I wont give up on uploading the final because I worked to damn hard on this so everyone will get it eventually. In some ways its a blessing that I can't upload because I am not trying to rush it to get it out. It's forcing me to take my time and look over things more.

First of all, well done. Secondly, old school Abyss/Impact game attire is something that I was never satisfied with in my attempts. The best thing I could come up with was mask 12 (I think thats the bottom half only mask) as close to skin color you can get and then pt mask and pt/logos facial hair over it. It looked ok when I tried it except for the neck where the mask ended. No matter how much I got the mask to match the skin color and no matter how many logos I added to help blend it in, it always stood out. It was like he was wearing a necklace or had slit his throat. I tried adding a skin colored under shirt but there wasn't a sleveless one high enough to cover the gap. I'm not saying give up on it, I'm just saying that I couldn't find a suitable way to do it. Best of luck to you on that.

First of all, well done. Secondly, old school Abyss/Impact game attire is something that I was never satisfied with in my attempts. The best thing I could come up with was mask 12 (I think thats the bottom half only mask) as close to skin color you can get and then pt mask and pt/logos facial hair over it. It looked ok when I tried it except for the neck where the mask ended. No matter how much I got the mask to match the skin color and no matter how many logos I added to help blend it in, it always stood out. It was like he was wearing a necklace or had slit his throat. I tried adding a skin colored under shirt but there wasn't a sleveless one high enough to cover the gap. I'm not saying give up on it, I'm just saying that I couldn't find a suitable way to do it. Best of luck to you on that.

I think I now exactly which mask you are talking about, as it is the one I have been playing around with and you are 100% right. It's about the only mask that will leave detail on the upper part of his head and not look so lumpy underneath the paint tools but the bottom looks he has a second chin at the bottom of his neck.

It seems as though no matter how you do it, the classic look would never be 100% accurate, so I am thinking of alternatives. One way I could do it would be to just have the mask cover up his upper lip and leave the bottom lip sticking out of the mask. Im going to try it and see how it looks.

Ever think about this attire this is great by the way matter fact excellent.

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Abyss-tna-superstar-17.jpg

I also like this, but only of the colours were done right,

either way this is coming along really nicely

Yeah when I had the TNA game(broke it from frustration in story mode) I use to play him all the time in exhibition.

Good news, Bad news update today.

Bad News: I have decided not to try the classic red attire. I have 4 finals within the next week and need to study. Also I scrapped the entrance attire because it made his arms look super skinny in his entrance and was causing all sorts of problems with the In Ring attire.

Good News: This Abyss is now available on XBox Live.

Search Tags: tna, abyss, caws.ws

gamertag: d0de316

I tested the search and download from CC and it all seems to be working correctly. I have to admit, compared to the other Abyss CAW's I saw on Live while testing the search tags, this one is the best currently on there. It could probably use some tweaks here and there but its editable of course so once you get it you can do what you will with it. Also the entrance and moveset could probably be a little better but it all should be fairly accurate.

I hope you all enjoy using this creation and I hope you will review it on CC so it can get ahead of whats already up there (I don't mind losing to a better creation but not the junk that's on there now). Thank You in advance.

Can't believe it. You serious? Uploaded? You sir are a beast... :)

Now good luck getting to it. While testing the search it took about 10 times using the back out trick to get the Abyss CAW's to show up. Also when it got to the end of the upload I got the server not available message, but when I checked it was there and I did download it but I only viewed it I didn't save it. I hope that won't cause problems with the entrance and moves but if it does let me know and I will re upload right away.

Side note. I also started uploading some of the paint tools but my luck with CC ran out half way through upload.

Welp, I've been looking for an abyss I can use this year, and I think I found it. I dl'd one last year with these same attires. This is really well done. The only thing I really hope you can do, is make his classic attires, if you find a way to. I'd at least love the red mask but, if it's impossible, I'll deal with just these. Simply amazing dude.

r u taking caw requests if you are (i know there is a lot here not asking for ALL of them just anyones you would like to make): ps plz make as many wrestling attires as you can and if not able you can add backstage attires

Sean Waltman: attires= one DX, one 123 kid, one syxx , one NWO

Rhino: attires don't really care

Raven: attires same

Psichosis: 3 masked (classic black white, black and red, and dont car) and one mexicools

Juvintued Guerrera: at 2 wcw, one mask wcw, one mexicools

Super Crazy: 3 ECW, one mexicools

Chris Benoit: WWf black with blue cirles, and any other 3

Chris Masters: any 4

D'lo Brown: one Nation of Domination, any other 3

DDP: Any 4

Dean Malenko: Any 4

Gangrel: Any 4

Matt Hardy: classic hardyz, V1 purple, svr 2011, TNA

Jack Evans: any 4

Teddy Hart: any 4

Jeff Jarrett: at least 2 wcw, and any other 2