Close

Acid6D94

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you're holding on your requests (considering how good some of these are, you deserve a break :D) but d'ya think you could make a Jeff Hardy face texture please? The one from '09 looks good, or the one in the custom texture thread from '10

You mean this?

2qjm0ja.jpg

or this?

2n6vp0x.png

hey can you do the dlc young shawn michaels face texture from last year?

suprisingly I have this texure. Here Acid:

16h5hqf.jpg

Hey thanks for posting this. This will be perfect for nicvirtue Shawn michaels. Can you start on the face?

Nice work, if you're still taking requests could you please make these 3 logos, in low resolution if possible (no problem if you can't though) if you get around to it.

There's no rush, I'll make do with my own shoddy attempts for now, but I'll keep checking back.

caesarcoin.jpg

-separation-

thenextstep.png

-separation-

grandeur.png

Thanks in advance if you do get around to these :)

i know his work is awesome, and im pretty sure he appreciates the attention but seriously he has said afew times he is not taking anymore requests. lets take a look at the date gentleman and maybe give him a christmas break. considering all the effort he has put in i think he deserves it.

Ok ive gotten alot done but still have a few request to take care of, once those are done ill start back on taking them.

Also here is a thing I started on last night and I wanted some feedback of what I need to change, once I finish it ill inject and upload to cc.

2011_12_22_18_58_51_260x260.png

Jeff%252520Hardy%252520Neck%252520Tattoo%252528color%2525202%252529.png

Once you are caught up on requests, could you possibly upload a face texture for Christian? His face is a pain in the ass to make.

any certain year?

to the people who requested after I stopped taking them, ive added urs to the request folder on my pc so ill get them soon.

Did the Tajiri texture get uploaded?

That Hardy tat is looking awesome broth.

not yet, they are in my requests folder.

Thanks

Just akiyama's wrestle kingdom texture then please

Im not sure who that is could u send me either the texture or a pic of the guy, and broski is right there isnt any way I could do a robbie e texture.

Archived