Impact Wrestling

Kell67

By the skin of my teeth, I was able to download this last night. Looks pretty good. The logos look a bit pixelated, but no biggie. Also the electronic billboard doesn't have the logo, but some generic blue flames. Don't know if that is how it is IRL. Would have been nice if this was editable. Still, great work.

O/T: It's nice to be back on CAWs.ws. Best wrestling game community, bar none.

Downloaded this awesome arena days ago and it is simply amazing, but could you fix the eelectronic billboard and add the Impact Wrestling or wrestling metters logo on it with the already blue flames or not...

Kell, can you make this change?

Will you make more arenas?

Unfortunately I ran out of logo slots which is why there's no logo on the billboard, for some reason you can only have 15 logo on :(

Just posted a new thread with a WCW Thunder arena. I might have a go at a PPV arena next.

You can only have 15 logos total, even if they're all the same so to put one on the billboard I'd have to remove one from the ring and surrounding area. Since the ring is always on show I used the logos there.

You can only have 15 logos total

I'd have to remove one from the ring and surrounding area.

Personally.. that is what I would do then.

A lot more people want to see that logo up on the tron than they want to see that advertisement on the side of the ring. I'd scratch that and add the TNA logo to the tron.

Archived