The Phenomenal A.J. Styles By The D - 3 Attires Posted!

The D

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks perfect to me. The only thing I ask you to do is please USE THE RVD BOOTS FOR HIM! I don't know which number they were in the boots section, but I managed to download one before the servers went to hell and when I tried to add the tattoo and change those boots, I lost all the paint tools he had. So my only suggestion would be to use those boots and tattoo for each attire please.

By the way, I'll do any attires for AJ as long as the ref' pic's are good enough. I hate having to check multiple pictures for drawing a logo that spans around his leg, so either I need a mod texture or a really good ref' of the middle of the logo and the side.

He looks perfect to me. The only thing I ask you to do is please USE THE RVD BOOTS FOR HIM! I don't know which number they were in the boots section, but I managed to download one before the servers went to hell and when I tried to add the tattoo and change those boots, I lost all the paint tools he had. So my only suggestion would be to use those boots and tattoo for each attire please.

I'll pick the best boots for the overall look and the ones I pick will be the most accurate.

Good to see your makeing a AJ this year D,i don't think you've made one since smackdown 2008 and i must say this one is looking "Phenomenal" i really hope you can do this attire as it's one of my faves....thank you :)

img_2267.jpg

img_2274.jpg

Plus when the time comes let me know if you want help with a moveset ;)

I don't know what it is... this reminds me of the AJ Styles, Dodge made a few years back (which is a good thing). I'll be looking forward to seeing which attires you go for. I myself, would like to see his black/red tights attire from the TNA Impact video game. I'll try and get some refs later.

Archived