The Ultimate Arena Theme Resource Thread

FafAngryProphet

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What quality (Standard, high, extreme, etc.) should I download them in on the Free Youtube to MP3 Converter? Which one would work the best for a custom theme?

I'm not sure what answer to give you on this one. I use Free YouTube To MP3 TURBO Converter. Gets songs downloaded in less than 20 seconds usually.

The themes I rip are always 256kbps. Anything less than that is poor quality.

What quality (Standard, high, extreme, etc.) should I download them in on the Free Youtube to MP3 Converter? Which one would work the best for a custom theme?

I'm not sure what answer to give you on this one. I use Free YouTube To MP3 TURBO Converter. Gets songs downloaded in less than 20 seconds usually.

The themes I rip are always 256kbps. Anything less than that is poor quality.

Oh okay. Thanks!

Hey Ive got an issue, Ive so far ripped Sin Caras V3, Zack Ryder with intro. I used keepvid to grab the video and xilisoft to convert to mp3. Once on the 360 and in the game they sound much lower than the in-game theme Im replacing. Seems like my old rips were too loud and these one with arena reverb are too soft.

Hey Ive got an issue, Ive so far ripped Sin Caras V3, Zack Ryder with intro. I used keepvid to grab the video and xilisoft to convert to mp3. Once on the 360 and in the game they sound much lower than the in-game theme Im replacing. Seems like my old rips were too loud and these one with arena reverb are too soft.

The volume issue is different on PS3 and 360. I own a PS3, and the -3dB themes sound great on mine. We will continue to edit them to -3dB, and if anyone thinks the volume is too high or low, they will have to edit them themselves. Tutorial in the first post.

I don't understand, are the themes that are in the first page good enough for the game? (is it loud enough as the in-game themess?) OR DO WE HAVE To change it ourself? (convert or something)..

You have to change them yourself. We were editing them at a -7.5dB level, but this was BEFORE the game came out, so we couldn't test them. We've started editing them to -3dB, which sounds great in my opinion. I'm using a lot of these themes myself.

first off, thank you so much for all the hard work that went into this project. It is gonna add so much enjoyment and replay value. Sorry to ask another question, but I dont understand where we are supposed to up the volume? is that in the program to convert youtube to mp3? or the one that we were told to download to add our own reverb, for themes u guys havent up-loaded? I would really appreciate the help, cuz I can have no problem doing this one step, just need to know where and how. again much thanks and respect

just re-read the faqs and saw i have to download audacity, so nevermind on that. So what is the consensus , that all themes are need to be tinkered with, and set to whatever works best for that theme? Trial and error or -3? and is that like negetive 3, or just 3? thanks again

first off, thank you so much for all the hard work that went into this project. It is gonna add so much enjoyment and replay value. Sorry to ask another question, but I dont understand where we are supposed to up the volume? is that in the program to convert youtube to mp3? or the one that we were told to download to add our own reverb, for themes u guys havent up-loaded? I would really appreciate the help, cuz I can have no problem doing this one step, just need to know where and how. again much thanks and respect

just re-read the faqs and saw i have to download audacity, so nevermind on that. So what is the consensus , that all themes are need to be tinkered with, and set to whatever works best for that theme? Trial and error or -3? and is that like negetive 3, or just 3? thanks again

In Audacity, you will need to change the New Peak Amplitude to -3, under the Effects>Amplify selection. This setting works great in my game (PS3), so it should work quite well for others with PS3, I'm not sure about 360.

So, I must download the software you told to download and all the instructions on 1st page to edit?

That, or find a website that will do the same thing. I prefer the program.

I'm glad this got pinned, congrats Fafnir. :cool:

It's not just congrats to me, you put a lot of time and work into this as well. :cool:

"Coming Soon!" list has been updated in first post.

Archived