The Ultimate Arena Theme Resource Thread

FafAngryProphet

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick heads up, I went through some different volumes of the tracks compared to the rips from the game, and even though the GVerb has a lot to do with it, and I also cannot test these myself in WWE12, the best volumes seem to be 2.5 to 3.0 New Peak Amplitude (not to be mixed up with -2.5 and -3.0). If you are having problems with volume, just put one of these values into the New Peak Amplitude, enable clipping (it doesn't really hurt the song), and listen to it.

Hopefully this helps some that have volume problems with the songs.

What file type do they have to be becay\use I tried and my PS3 diddnt recognise it

MP3

Alright so I have the song MP3 I plug the USB that the file is on into the PS3 then what

Go to your music tab, find the USB device, press triangle, then copy the contents onto the PS3 HD.

Yeah there is definitely a problem with streaming these sorts of files to the 360.

I've tried with numerous songs now and I just get error messages saying that it's not supported.

I also tried using the real version of This Fire Burns and the version on the first page and the real one worked fine while the other didn't.

Looks like I might just need to put them all on a CD then. :(

What file type do they have to be becay\use I tried and my PS3 diddnt recognise it

MP3

Alright so I have the song MP3 I plug the USB that the file is on into the PS3 then what

Go to your music tab, find the USB device, press triangle, then copy the contents onto the PS3 HD.

I try that but the song dosnt show up

MP3

I try that but the song dosnt show up

I don't know then. Perhaps someone else here can help you. That's the way I always do it, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.

I wish you take request of non-wrestling themes. I need Fozzy's "Enemy".

We don't take requests for ANY themes anymore. Purely a resource thread now, not a request thread, however... Our newest editor twiztid_essex started a request thread, so you could try there.

I'm still waiting for our other editors to do theme updates. I'm hoping I'm not the only one left. Anyway, I will have an update spread out over the next several days.

We don't take requests for ANY themes anymore. Purely a resource thread now, not a request thread, however... Our newest editor twiztid_essex started a request thread, so you could try there.

I'm still waiting for our other editors to do theme updates. I'm hoping I'm not the only one left. Anyway, I will have an update spread out over the next several days.

By theme update, you mean download all the ones we did, and make then in the right volume?

I just tried this for an original CAW theme, and it worked wonders! I'm yet to test it in-game but on iTunes, it sounds awesome, and significantly more silent than any normal song I have on my library.

Thanks a lot for giving the tips. I might make a YouTube account, and possibly provide you guys with some themes, if needed. ;)

By theme update, you mean download all the ones we did, and make then in the right volume?

Oh, no, no... I meant do new themes, ones we don't have yet. We've worked hard to get this thread stickied, and it finally paid off, under the condition that we keep the thread alive. So all editors that are left, just do a few new themes under your category, and do what you've been doing (with the exception of changing the NPA to -3 instead of -7.5).

Archived