The Ultimate Arena Theme Resource Thread

FafAngryProphet

You guys have to remember that most of the themes in this thread are already defaulted to -7,5. So in order to be louder, you have to put them to some non-negative value. I'm still working on it, but I thought I'd just share my findings and hope someone with a keener ear would come up with the perfect value.

EDIT: To clarify, -7,5 = 0 in Audacity when opening a newly downloaded file.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it so low?

We've been over this a thousand times between the two threads. It's because the sound is directly linked to the quality of the theme BEFORE the editing process. We have a tutorial in the first post that people can follow if they feel the need to change the volume, it's a very quick, simple thing to do, I assure you.

Also, we've received different feedback from different people who have tested the themes. Some say they're too low, some say they sound great. We currently edit our themes to -3dB.

UPDATE

Dolph Ziggler's current theme, updated and added to first post.

Poll added to first post, please take a moment and vote to have this thread stickied or not.

OK 1st Of All thanks a bunch for this thread hopefully it gets Stickied, and the Way I've been getting the themes to sound Like the perfect Loudness Is I Download the theme normal and all that then Go to Amplify And Up it to 9.0 not the new peak Amplitude I don't mess with that but if you set the Other Db can't remember what its called Atm the one on top Lol It sounds perfect at least for me hope this helps

OK 1st Of All thanks a bunch for this thread hopefully it gets Stickied, and the Way I've been getting the themes to sound Like the perfect Loudness Is I Download the theme normal and all that then Go to Amplify And Up it to 9.0 not the new peak Amplitude I don't mess with that but if you set the Other Db can't remember what its called Atm the one on top Lol It sounds perfect at least for me hope this helps

Thanks for the feedback.

Archived