The Ultimate Arena Theme Resource Thread

FafAngryProphet

Hey if anyone is having issues with WMP, try either iTunes or Nero or something else. The damn DRM in WMP can cause ripping issues on the 360. iTunes should be fine, and I doubt it's the only program that works fine, but I know that WMP didn't work too well for me.

I do have a request or two. It seems like the only major themes that are missing are Aces & Eights and The S.H.I.E.L.D. It would be a great service to the CAWs community if you guys get a chance to make those. Main reason being is that those two themes can serve a whole bunch of caws. Everytime the Shield theme is downloaded, that serves 3 caws right there. And if someone is using Aces & 8's, well hell their theme could be used for anywhere from 1 to over a dozen Caws.

I understand that if you want something... why not do it yourself. But I'll be honest... I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do a better job on my first try than a team who's created over 800 of these. If you dudes get some time, I think it would be much appreciated by not only myself, but quite a few users.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

where is the audacity formula please?

Audacity's arena effect is like this:

Go to Effect < GVerb

Put these values:

Roomsize: 250.0

Reverb time: 23.6014

Damping: 0.848

Input bandwith: 1.0

Dry signal level: -11.27

Early reflection level: -20.16

Tail level: -31.01

Not sure that's what you requested, though...

Archived