The Whole F'n Show - Both Slots Uploaded 05/02/12

Shock_800

hmm seems we want the same attires bhangra lol :P

i dont really mind which attires we do, as long as at the end of it i get the attires i want for my own personal use...so as long as we share pts in the end im happy either way...but i will start on rising sun then if u might do green spray paint haha...plus think rising sun will go up quicker as got logos i need worked out in my head already ;)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad face. My suggestions;

1) Different eyebrows. Those are too thin, as well as too high on his face. Paint tool some if you need to. The face is, IMO, the most important part of a CAW.

2) Paint tool the hair in the back, if there are enough PT logos left over after you do the attire. It will make it look better.

3) Decrease head depth. Its enormous. I cannot find a good reference pic to help. Sorry.

Updates to come on the face around the weekend as bhangra got somethin in the works. But lookin pretty solid.

As far as head depth goes, neck hasn't been morphed at all and trust me, looks fine in game along side other wrestlers. Still need to do body morph, but will get that done soon.

Gonna hopefully have attire preview either later tonight or tomorrow. If all goes well pt wise I might even have 2 up...but think me and bhangra have sorted which attires we are doin now. So thanks for the suggestions and hopefully we will make the majority happy.

Updates to come on the face around the weekend as bhangra got somethin in the works. But lookin pretty solid.

As far as head depth goes, neck hasn't been morphed at all and trust me, looks fine in game along side other wrestlers. Still need to do body morph, but will get that done soon.

Gonna hopefully have attire preview either later tonight or tomorrow. If all goes well pt wise I might even have 2 up...but think me and bhangra have sorted which attires we are doin now. So thanks for the suggestions and hopefully we will make the majority happy.

Oh, derp. :facepalm: That explains it. My bad. Thanks. :cool:

No Rush, I remember waiting 3 months for wolfs in 2010!

:D

It was worth the wait then, and I'm sure it's worth the wait here.

I'm sure you don't need it, but I'd volunteer for the moveset.

I check every move, change anything that doesn't fit and attempt to create the smoothest combos as well. Usually takes me a good week to finalize one.

Yeah, sending bhangra stuff tomorrow so once that's done, just need to get him to take new pics and face updates will be posted.

I'm still not really gettin goin with pt, mainly cos I keep chopping and changing how to do the pt work for his attire. I want to avoid the crotch blur, but need to figure out a way to not waste pts on those parts alone. I'll get there, just bit of a slow process at the moment.

Tna iron man is started though, and bits of rising sun are paint tooled. But nothin preview worthy.

I'm gettin rising sun figured out now. Bits are started to fall in place. Just taking time goin back and forth from caw mode and pt to make sure thinks aren't lookin too pixelated and are sitting on attire right.

Plus now I know what to aim for layer wise with attires. Can't do work on stuff untill weekend. But expect attire from me sometime next week. Bhangra should have face updates before then though ;)

Archived