The Whole F'n Show - Both Slots Uploaded 05/02/12

Shock_800

• Started using WolfgangJT's RVD face form from srv2010
  • Credit petchy, tekken and red for the textures
  • Credit idamageir for gettin the textures from the above's 2011 mod
  • Cheers to Nickbreaker for the moveset

Face by Bhangra, Attires by me.

final pics of last attires to follow soon...

Face:

facezu.jpg

Slot 1 (Mine) Re-Uploaded! 11/02/12:

rising sun, green spray paint, tna iron man, tna t-shrt

myattires.jpg

Search tags: rvd, shock 800, bhangra man

Slot 2 (Bhangra's)Uploaded 05/02/12:

hippie ying yang, red dragon, tiger stripe, ecw one night stand 06

bhangrasattires.jpg

Search tags: bhangra22man, shock 800

also heres my quick tna ppv ring i made whilst making this:

tnaring.jpg

search tags: shock 800, tna

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shock hmm you forgetting something cough cough! I let you sort it and yeah will PM you

haha, well i know what the plan is now man.

Maybe Paint Tool the Hair?

i was thinkin this but havent tried pt hair, and without blurring it might come out crap. but will give things a try.

and cheers from everyone else, didnt convert as well as i had hoped morph wise. dont think its far off though...but thought it was at that stage where another set of eyes could give me ideas. so when people come back with more suggetions, ill get on em

i do have attire ideas planned, but face is what im focusing on the now so attires in the near future (might start on one soon just to get figure out how im gonna sort the pts out)

right updates will come when i get my capture method sorted out...cos lookin at caw on tv and lookin at the pics ive taken with my camera, somethin looks really wrong.

but those refs are great nick, have played about with the skin tone and re working the detailing...tryin to change the eyebrows dyno as get what u mean, but think designs are gonna have to be used as not alot sit right.

anyways, gettin help on this aswell, so expect update and hopefully better pics soon

Really stoked to see how this turns out. I'm a huge RVD fan, he's in my top 5 of all time.

Curious about the attires!

Nose looks a bit to turned up, not much, but a bit. Biggest concern is the depth of the entire head, he's got a really round face and the morph of the head itself is giving it a squarer look.

BTW once we sort face out ..I also making four attires one of them is the SVR07 one..any other favourites..is HCTP one any good? Refs anyone?

PS me and Shock realised Shocks not quiet using the template I have..so going to sort more out yet..@Z thanks for feedback on MSN we will try to pt stuff in eventually

@Wolfie thanks for your feedback lets see where we get with this

PS I will have more caws soon..working on two others right now

PS for attire suggestions please if you can guys can provide good refs that be much appreciated

Archived