Demolition and the World tag titles.

masada1978

I have won the tag titles several times on each show. I did change Smackdown to nitro though. Ax came out after a match but was not unlocked. Also the World Tag Team Titles will not unlock. I will actually try changing back to smackdown but I think I have tried everything else. Please, any suggestions?

did you customize the match into a tag team title match? i didnt unlock them until it set it up on its own

I did, for the undisputed tag titles. I changed it back to Smackdown and still no luck. I have actually set it to have several tag title matches in a row and the only thing that happened was the team that just won the titles turned on each other. How exactly did you have it set? This is really frustrating. Thank you for responding.

I did it! I skipped to a ppv and unlocked them and the titles. I didn't change anything and played the match. Thanks again even though it worked out the opposite. lol.

Win the Unified championships at a PPV with an actual tag team (created stable)and demolition will come out and attack you after the match. This will unlock them and the World Tag Team Titles. I did it lastnight at WrestleMania by winning the titles with Awesome Truth. 100% works...

~*E*~

nWo 4 Life

Archived