AK11 First Originals Showcase (WWE 12)

AK11

Hello everybody, my name is Cyril, i am from Paris,France.

This is my first ever thread here and the first time i create Original CAWs and post my work here. Also it's my first try working with Paint Tool. Sadly i am not half as good as all of you but well this year i want to try and show you my work, waiting for your comments so i will try to be better.

Sorry for the not very good pics, i took them with my I-phone.

If you want to download my CAWs or Logos in CC, search for : AK11 CAW or AK11 LOGO

My 1st ever CAW : Wilson "Spyder" Morgan

Wilson Morgan is from Detroit,Michigan. He spent a few years in jail where he trained a lot and learnt MMA. He was challenged several times in jail, but was victorious of all his fights there. His nickname "Spyder" was given to him in jail as he has no pity for his preys, "dancing" slowly around them before killing them.

WilsonMorgan.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Yeah sorry about the bad pictures. The problem is i don't know another way to show you my caw. I don't have a capture card and it is a bit expensive to buy one only to show my caws pics (well at least for the moment).

Last year, i know that when you took pics in the game and then upload them on cc, those pics were also available in my SvR account linked to my PSN account. But it seems it's no longer possible.

It seems i can upload highlights reels to youtube, but well i really pics, it's better to see some details for face and body morphing.

If anybody know another way to post here better pics, well, i am listening...lol

Have a great day everybody

Cyril

No problem with it at all...it does the job, and lets us know what it looks like.

I was basically just trying to let others know, because as I said, I took some pics with my phone on 2010 I think it was...made the heads look bigger than the bodies, but it was just the pics.

Looking forward to more from you :)

Ok i just took some new pics of my caw. I did some adjustments as you advised me, and yeah you were right, the head was too big (sorry i never wanted to create a bobble head LOL). So yeah the head is smaller, fit better it seems with the body. I changed a bit the arms which were too long. Also, as Luther said, i light up a bit the tatoos. Also changed a bit the shoulders and abdomen.

So well, i can't wait to read your opinion and review on my caw.

Then i will have a lot to do for attires (The Enforcer86, i am thinking a lot about what kind of ring attires, i have several different ideas but i need to put them all in place, so it looks good).

Talk to you later

i agree 100% with you about the tattoos. The problem is i am really not good at all at drawing. And to be honest, i was scared about making things with paint tool, cause i think i suck with it...lol

But, i will try this year, i promise. In fact i tried a bit last week end, i wanted to make a kickpad logo, and well it wasn't that bad, well at least in my opinion...

Thanks a lot for your nice comment about my caw's face, makes me happy and give me a boost to continue working on this caw and more others.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nicely done. Everything goes together beautifully. The logo work is great, the attire color, the morphing...for being your 1st ever CAW, this is better than a lot of first time posters because they don't take their time to detail anything, just throw things together and say "look at my CAW!"

This isn't one of those. This is quality work. Keep it up. ;)

Waouh !!! You make my day !! lol

Thanks a lot it's an honor to read such good things from you about my work. I love watching your caws and always learnt a lot reading your posts and your advises. For me you are the best, so your comments mean a lot for me. Now i need to start others CAWS as i have tons of ideas, and well, i will try to post my 2nd caw before WWE 13 lol.

I only have two words for you about how i feel, how you make me feel good and make me understand i can do good CAWs : THANK YOU !

You're more than welcome. If you want to though, you can work on different style attires for this guy. That's what lots of single CAW makers do. That should help your creative process, and sometimes it even gives you ideas for other CAWS too.

Well in fact for all my caws i would like to create 2 wrestling attires and i would prefer them to be different (i mean not only swapping colors). The 3rd attire would be a casual attire, street clothes. The 4th, you gave me the idea last year (when you did that with Riot), it's a suit attire (you even unmasked Riot, it's such a great idea)

What do you think about my plan?

Archived