The Murda-Lair 2012

TheInfamous187

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Rose That Grew From Concrete" Kenisha Williams

Attire #1 - Original - The former flame of Tha Nightmare 187. Her nickname is taken from a poem written by Tupac Shakur, which has the same title.

Did you hear about the rose that grew

from a crack in the concrete?

Proving nature's law is wrong it

learned to walk with out having feet.

Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,

it learned to breathe fresh air.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete

when no one else ever cared.

- Tupac Shakur

It pretty much sums up the kind of character that she is. She made something positive out of her life after coming from a negative situation. Growing up in a heavily gang populated area of Los Angeles, California is no fun. I've always imagined Kenisha to be something of an 'ultimate underdog' kind of character. She had originally started out as a character made for a Diva Search type contest that took place in a now defunct e-fed called LXW that used to be run by Thr33X and Oz70NYC. Then she started off managing other wrestlers when she didn't win, but I've always kept her around since '06. She was the childhood friend of 187 and they briefly dated for a couple of years. Until he broke it off with her over personal reasons. Although, rumors through the grapevine say she's been seen with Remmy recently. :P Who knows.

kenisha1.png

kenisha2.png

kenisha7.png

Attire #2 - Heel Rose - This attire is simply a color swap of her Face attire. When her kindness has been depleted, sometimes she just needs to start super kicking people in the face. (Especially after the break up) lol

kenisha10.png

Attire #3- Manager - This is just a simple manager type attire when she's accompanying someone to the ring.

kenisha18.png

Still figuring out what I might do for her as far as a fourth attire goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Orazio Marcello

Attire #1 - Original - Another familiar face that I've made from year to year. He's now the leader of a stable in my fed called the Dynasty. It's a playing cards/royalty themed stable. Orazio fulfills the role of the 'King of Hearts.' He's sort of a mixture of HBK era Shawn Michaels, John Morrison, and little bit of Ric Flair thrown in. He's a ego driven heartthrob who thinks every woman wants him and every man wants to be him.

marcello8.png

marcello5.png

Attire #2 - Black King - This is a reverse color swap of his original attire. I'm actually kind of favoring this attire over the white version.

marcello9.png

Attire #3 - Heartbreak King - Obviously, it's a HBK inspired attire and a play on the name Heartbreak Kid. Replacing 'Kid' with 'King.'

marcello18.png

marcello24.png

Attire #4 - Heartbreaker - This is a separate gimmick that he went under back in 2008 (I think?). Orazio went by the name of 'Heartbreaker' and played the role of a heartthrob greaser tough guy. Too bad I can't give this attire a separate entrance 'cause I'd love to give him Palumbo's motorcycle entrance.

marcello17.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey Knox

Attire #1 - Original - Here's the second member of the Dynasty and you can probably tell that he's the "Ace of Spades" of the group. He may also look a little familiar too and he should. Some of you know it already. For those who don't, Mickey Knox is a split personality from 187's fractured mind. An idea that I developed while RPing in KSDixon's fed TNB (now known as I:W). He's a cold and calculating individual who believes that the concepts of 'Fate,' 'Fortune,' and 'Lady Luck' are actual deities. He uses a deck of cards to give off tarot card-like readings to his opponents, talking about how Fate has always predetermined his destiny to be the best. He's the kind of person who'll slowly work on hurting every part of body to get the win and play mind games at the same time.

knox1.png

Attire #2 - White Spades - This attire is just a color swap of his original attire.

knox7.png

Attire #3 - Dead Man's Hand - This attire is inspired by the famous 'Dead Man's Hand' poker hand. The hand is the Ace of Spades, Ace of Clubs, 8 of Spades, and the 8 of Clubs. It's famous because it was the hand held by Wild Bill Hickok had when he was murdered in 1876.

knox10.png

knox14.png

Attire #4 - Snake Eyes - Just like the Dead Man's Hand attire, this one was inspired by the gambling term 'Snake Eyes.'

knox17.png

knox22.png

Dude, I thought I had left a comment in here. Must have been on one of the other sites we go to. Hah. Anyway, loving all your work in here. ^_^ You never cease to amaze. Nice to see Smiley still kicking around. :P Reminds me that I need to make Happi myself.

For Smiley, I use "Smiling Like A Killer" by Motorhead.

For Boo, I use the theme song for Pennywise the Clown from the movie "IT".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxXp3KhhI8s

And for tag team purposes, I use "The Greatest Show Unearthed" by Creature Feature.

Desiree Diamond

Attire #1 - Original - "The Queen of Diamonds" Desiree Diamond. The third member of The Dynasty. Visually and personality wise, she was inspired by rapper Lil' Kim. Desiree sees herself as the queen of wrestling and she's got a thing for the bling. She like's sparkly things, like diamonds and championships. I wish there was a queen crown option in the hats and a better cape to go along with the attire, but there's not. Didn't really like the princess tiara as a substitute. The queen of hearts card PT was kind of a pain to make 'cause I drew the top half. Copied it over to a 2nd spot. Then opened it, imported the 1st copy and flipped it around to place it in the right spot. I thought it came out nicely.

diamond7.png

diamond12.png

Attire #2 - Black - This is simply a black color swap of the original attire to go with the black version of Orazio's king attire.

diamond8y.png

Attire #3 - Tights - This is simply just a tights variant of her other attires.

diamond14.png

Attire #4 - Mafia Queenpin - A non-Queen of Diamonds attire. Don't really remember what the motivation for this attire was other than the fact that I like it, even though it's nothing complex.

diamond19.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Douglas

Attire #1 - Original - "The Jack of Clubs" Jack Douglas. The final member of The Dynasty. Jack Douglas is an old school wrestler who was big back in the 70s and 80s and is making a 2nd run despite being 60 years old. As the story goes, Jack was one of the top guys back in the day. Multiple time championship holder. Unfortunately, like most guys in the business, the fame went to his head. He got into drugs and alcohol. He made bad decisions with his money and ended up filing for bankruptcy. He got divorced from his wife and ultimately got released from the company. His bad habits got worse and Jack became homeless. Years later, a young talent recognized him on the streets and decided to help him clean up. While trying to clean himself up, Jack decided to make another run in the wrestling business and do things right this time. And a few years after getting back into the business, he joined The Dynasty with Orazio, Mickey, and Desiree. The reason he was the 'Clubs' of the group, originally was because I had given him Finlay's entrance and he was to used the sheleighly as his club to cheat. They removed it in WWE '12, so now the 'clubs' are Jack's own fists.

jack8.png

jack6.png

Attire #2 - Black - This is simply a black, non-Dynasty version of his attire. This was the original attire he had back when I first made him a few games ago. He's meant to be old school, so his attire isn't anything flashy.

jack9.png

Attire #3 - Blue - Simply a blue variation of the 2nd attire.

jack13.png

Attire #4 - Jackamania - This is just borrowing the red and yellow color scheme of Hogan, another old timer who hasn't hung his boots up. lol

jack17m.png

Jayceon Williams

Attire #1 - Original - A former member of the stable America's Most Wanted, along with 187, Remmy, and K-Nyne. Jayceon is the older brother of Kenisha and Cherise (not yet showcased). He's the childhood friend and former partner-in-crime with 187 prior to the wrestling business. Of course, with 187 breaking his sister's heart, they're not really on speaking terms anymore. His character is that he's the head of his own gangster syndicate with a focus on being a cocaine kingpin. This marks the first game where I put a traditional type of wrestling attire on him, rather than a street attire. The logo on the back of the trunks is a personalized version of Tony Montana's emblem to be his initials. So, it says 'JW' instead of 'TM'. And I'm sure you've probably already figured the 'M-P-R' on the front of the trunks stands for Money, Power, Respect. Sort of pulled a DiBiase with his entrance attire with him coming out in a full suit and wrestling in trunks.

jayceon14.pngjayceon4.png

Attire #2 - Black Trunks - This here is an all black color swap version of his original attire.

jayceon7.png

Attire #3 - Boss Status - This is the kind of attire that I've been putting Jayceon in the past few games. Pretty much wrestling in one of his expensive business suits.

jayceon10.png

Attire #4 - Old School - Prior to the criminal lifestyle, Jayceon practiced break dancing as a hobby in his spare time and originally wrestled under the name 'Hangtime.' Little known tidbit of information there. lol This attire sort of reflects one of his older attires, or the kind of stuff he would have worn at the time. Decided to just use the Cena logos 'cause Hustle, Loyalty, Respect fits Jayceon's character. It's supposed to be a younger version of him.

jayceon15.png

jayceon18.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

K-Nyne

Attire #1 - Original - The final former member of America's Most Wanted, K-Nyne. The big dog in the yard. K-Nyne played the role of the 'big man' in the group. I'd say his character is sort of like a combination of Diesel mixed with Big Evil era Taker. He had originally gone under the name Young Felony, but I decided he needed a better name. And I had always used dog imagery in his character, so naturally I decided to rename him K-Nyne. I think it's a better fit for him. His attire is sort of similar to that of Nash's and Taker's looks. Currently, he's decided to go solo and pave his way through my roster on his own.

nyne7.png

nyne5.png

Attire #2 - I Run NY - This is simply a blue color swap version of his attire with an alternate shirt for his entrance. The shirt obviously being a play on the 'I Heart NY' shirts.

nyne9.png

nyne13.png

Attire #3 - AMW - This is a red color swap of his attire with another alternate shirt. This would probably be the attire he'd wear for an America's Most Wanted reunion. The America's Most Wanted logo is sort of inspired by a hat design on the strangemusicinc.net website for rapper Tech N9ne's album Misery Loves Kompany with a silhouettes of the album cover. The logo on the shirt I tried to make silhouettes of 187, Jayceon, Remmy, and K-Nyne.

nyne19.png

Attire #4 - Jay's Bodyguard - This attire is for when K-Nyne plays the 'bodyguard' role for Jayceon, similar to Diesel or Psycho Sid did for HBK.

nyne21.png

Archived