The Murda-Lair 2012

TheInfamous187

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dangerous" Danny Doom

Attire #1 - Original - The newest character on my roster, Danny Doom. He happens to be the student of my oldest character, 187. (Yeah. I know. A lot of my characters' stories intertwine with each other.) He had grown popular on the independent circuit and somewhat famous for participating in the hardcore deathmatches. He happened to be participating in an independent show where 187 was also going to take part in. The two crossed paths and 187 had decided to take him under his wing. The attire is pretty much self explanatory. Yellow caution tape designs and a warning skull sign make up the designs on his pants. It says 'caution' on the pant legs and 'dangerous' across his waist. The tattoo on his shoulder is my first attempt at a PT tattoo and I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. It's a little more detailed than what you see on the shoulder due to the pixelation when changing the size of it.

dan6m.png

dan5.png

dan10.png

Attire #2 - Hardcore - Pretty much just a 'street' attire for when he's getting down in a hardcore match. Bandanna designs on the jean shorts. The shirt is a reference to the character Professor Genki on Saints Row The Third.

dan11.png

dan16.png

Attire #3 - Hardcore 2 - Another 'street' attire for hardcore matches. A color swap for the shorts. The shirt is a reference to the area code for Erie, Pennsylvania and Lake Erie. Danny Doom's hometown.

dan19.png

dan25.png

Attire #4 - Military Minded - This here is an attire to go with 187's red, black, and white camouflage attire, so they can have matching attires for tag teaming.

dan27.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki Knucklez

Attire #1 - Original - Nikki Knucklez is the previous student of 187 before Danny Doom. Nikki had originally started out as a bare-knuckle boxer in underground fight clubs. One of the vices that 187 indulges in is fighting in underground fight clubs and discovered Nikki when they brought out a couple of female fighters. He saw potential in her and took her under his wings. Nikki is sort of an anti-diva in my roster. She's brought her boxing skills over to the wrestling business. She's the first one I tried using the 'abs trick' for and think it turned out well.

knucklez7.png

Attire #2 - Purple Pants - A purple color swap of the original attire.

knucklez8.png

Attire #3 - Red Shorts - An alternate attire in boxing shorts.

knucklez13.png

Attire #4 - Purple Shorts - A color swap of the boxing shorts attire.

knucklez18.png

"Dangerous" Danny Doom

Attire #1 - Original - The newest character on my roster, Danny Doom. He happens to be the student of my oldest character, 187. (Yeah. I know. A lot of my characters' stories intertwine with each other.) He had grown popular on the independent circuit and somewhat famous for participating in the hardcore deathmatches. He happened to be participating in an independent show where 187 was also going to take part in. The two crossed paths and 187 had decided to take him under his wing. The attire is pretty much self explanatory. Yellow caution tape designs and a warning skull sign make up the designs on his pants. It says 'caution' on the pant legs and 'dangerous' across his waist. The tattoo on his shoulder is my first attempt at a PT tattoo and I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. It's a little more detailed than what you see on the shoulder due to the pixelation when changing the size of it.

dan6m.png

dan5.png

dan10.png

Attire #2 - Hardcore - Pretty much just a 'street' attire for when he's getting down in a hardcore match. Bandanna designs on the jean shorts. The shirt is a reference to the character Professor Genki on Saints Row The Third.

dan11.png

dan16.png

Attire #3 - Hardcore 2 - Another 'street' attire for hardcore matches. A color swap for the shorts. The shirt is a reference to the area code for Erie, Pennsylvania and Lake Erie. Danny Doom's hometown.

dan19.png

dan25.png

Attire #4 - Military Minded - This here is an attire to go with 187's red, black, and white camouflage attire, so they can have matching attires for tag teaming.

dan27.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki Knucklez

Attire #1 - Original - Nikki Knucklez is the previous student of 187 before Danny Doom. Nikki had originally started out as a bare-knuckle boxer in underground fight clubs. One of the vices that 187 indulges in is fighting in underground fight clubs and discovered Nikki when they brought out a couple of female fighters. He saw potential in her and took her under his wings. Nikki is sort of an anti-diva in my roster. She's brought her boxing skills over to the wrestling business. She's the first one I tried using the 'abs trick' for and think it turned out well.

knucklez7.png

knucklez8.png

knucklez13.png

knucklez18.png

hey you know why you can't find the motorcycle entrance in this years game because it isn't in this years game i was looking for it too because i created a girl who was a biker and i couldn't find it they might of replaced it with something else sorry about that

• 2 weeks later...

"Dangerous" Danny Doom

dan6m.png

dan5.png

dan10.png

dan11.png

dan16.png

dan19.png

dan25.png

dan27.png

Nikki Knucklez

knucklez7.png

knucklez8.png

knucklez13.png

knucklez18.png

All i can say man is CLAP CLAP best loking update for you i cant believe i missed these really like Mickey

• 2 weeks later...

Archived