The Murda-Lair 2012

TheInfamous187

Some of you may know me better as DialM4Murda. New account, new name. (Gah, I hate forgetting my passwords to this place. lol)

To kick things off... We'll start with my flagship character, Tha Nightmare 187.

nightmare1.png

nightmare3.png

nightmare7.png

nightmare5.png

nightmare4.png

nightmare2.png

nightmare6.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKkTza5SNF0&feature=youtu.be

For those who don't know the character, he's sort of the resident homicidal maniac in my game. Not the only one, but certainly one of the more psychotic in my loony bin. Went from being the Blood Gang affiliated original gangsta of my roster to a completely insane in the membrane lunatic.

The face paint is a mixture of the skull face paint I usually throw on him with a little inspiration taken from rapper Tech N9ne when he paints his face up. The 'NBK' on the forehead stands for Natural Born Killer (One of the nicknames that he's given himself). The nWo styled 187 logo is another long running logo I've been making for him since his creation back in HCTP. The PT makes it so much easier than using a dozen designs. lol The Punisher skull on the boots is also another commonly used logo for him that he's been using since SvR 2006. More pain in the ass logos that are now easily solved with the PT.

He's not meant to have a flashy attire. He just comes to kick asses and take names. And occasionally chew bubblegum, if he still has a piece. lol

Just one of the attires that I've been concocting for him.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. :D Still got two more attires I need to come up for him. He'll have his Classic Look for those who prefer the more gangsta 187. This look was sort of a combination of his look from last year while bringing back some of his old ideas.

Also, been working on Smiley, Kenisha, and Remmy as well. They'll be coming along soon.

Attire #2 - "Angel of Death" - This is a recreation of one of the last attires I had him in on 2011 when he was going under the name "The Angel of Death" Adrian Taylor. He had a different hairstyle and the skull face paint in 2011, but I decided to keep the new hairstyle and lose the face paint this time. The logo on the pants is a recoloring of the Punisher skull over top of blood drip wings with a halo above it. Being from Los Angeles, California, Adrian has always considered himself a 'lost angel' or would refer to himself as an 'angel' of some sort. This is going with that idea while also sticking with the theme of 'death' in his character. It's probably my favorite attire out of the four.

aod1.png

aod2.png

aod3.png

aod4.png

aod5.pngaod7.png

aod6.png

Attire #3 - Classic 187 - A little closer to 187's roots. This is the kind of look that he used to wear regularly. Red, white, and black camouflage is commonly found in his wardrobe because he always compares going out into the ring to going to war with an opponent. The Punisher skull is also used a lot in his militant style attires for obvious reasons.

classic1.png

classic4.png

classic2.png

classic3.png

Attire #4 - Classic 187 2 - Nothing fancy about this attire. Just another 'classic' look for him. He was never one to have an incredibly detailed or logo covered look. Mostly focused on giving him unique and fun t-shirts to go out in because I've always imagined him falling into the original ECW kind of image. And for the last attire, I decided to go with a fun Run DMC logo parody called REDRUM.

redrum2.png

redrum1.png

Attire #1 - Original - This is Smiley. The resident psycho clown who loves to make people smile, or kill them. Whichever comes to mind first. This is his normal attire. A little flashy and flamboyant, but not so over the top.

smiley1n.png

smiley3.png

smiley2.png

smiley4h.png

Attire #2 - Ringmaster - This is what I consider to be his ringleader of the circus attire. Probably one of my favorite attires out of the four.

smiley15.png

smiley16.png

smiley17.png

smiley18.png

smiley19.png

Attire #3 - Mime - The silent, but deadly killer attire. Just because he can't say anything or he's pretending to be trapped in a box, doesn't mean that he's any less dangerous.

smiley5.png

smiley6.png

smiley7d.png

smiley9.png

smiley8.png

Attire #4 - Inmate - This is the man behind the paint. When he happens to be captured and stuffed into an insane asylum, this is what Smiley looks like when he loses the theatrics. While we probably will never know what his real name is or where he comes from, Smiley is contained in the Napier Insane Asylum (until he breaks free again. lol).

smiley10.png

smiley11.png

smiley12.png

smiley14.png

smiley13.png

Remmy

Attire #1 - Original - Another face from the usual suspects I make from year to year, the one they call Remmy. He's always been the kind of character that I've considered to be a 'wild card.' Originally part of a stable called 'America's Most Wanted,' with Tha Nightmare 187 and two other characters of mine, Remmy's started to become his own person over the years and has always been this 'life of the party' personality. He eventually started his own stable called The Rowdy Rough Krew. This year, Remmy is back rolling solo and this time he's pursuing a career as a part-time rapper, still going under his ring name. He's got a double R logo on his shirt. (Not sure what the second R would stand for, but it was supposed to be for his rap name initials) Graffiti style font for his name down one pant leg and a drawing of himself on the other. Changed his hairstyle this game too since he had been using the mini-dreads hairstyle since 2006. lol And the Wild Samoan afro was one of the only hairstyles I actually liked on him.

remmy1.png

remmy.png

remmy2.png

remmy16.png

Attire #2 - Starz - This attire sort of happened on accident. lol I was just messing around with some stuff, trying to think of a new attire for Remmy in case the rapper gimmick didn't work out. Wasn't sure if I was going to keep the first attire or not. And then, I started to work on this look a little more and I started to like it. So, I ended up keeping it. Kind of reminds me of something that Randy Savage would have worn. The t-shirt for his entrance attire is one that I've been using the past several years with Remmy being my own Rated R Superstar.

remmy3.png

Attire #3 - Murderbrawl XXXI - This attire is just for laughs. If you don't know what the name refers to, it's the wrestling event in Saints Row the Third that's part of a mission when you face off against the leader of the Luchadore gang, Killbane. This is a recreation of the attire that the game forces you to wear when fighting Killbane (minus the luchadore mask). And Remmy was the character I decided to create on the Saints Row the Third game, so it's just a recreation of the wrestling attire on that game. Nothing fancy 'cause the Saints Row wrestling outfit was pretty generic too. And the hairstyle is Remmy's original hairstyle and resembles the Marley hairstyle closest on the Saints Row version.

remmy15.png

remm4.png

Attire #4 - Madness Tribute - This is my Randy Savage tribute attire for Remmy. This is a slightly modified version of the one that I had made for him on 2011. I would use the crotch blur glitch to put the third star on the tights, but it's never wanted to cooperate with me. I can make it work, but it ends up freezing my system sometimes. And I'd rather not have my system freeze on me or anything if I decide to use this attire.

remmy5.png

remmy19.png

remmy22.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6AWTdi3NQ

I wish there was another song that synced up well with R-Truth's Face entrance, but oh well. This one works out about halfway through. lol

Boo

Attire #1 - Original - This would be the 2nd clown in my trio ran by Smiley. (Mari O'Nette is on her way. :P) His name is Boo. He's a mentally handicapped guy who happens to have a fascination with clowns and Smiley exploits this because Boo happens to be big and strong. He's probably most similar to Sloth from The Goonies movie if I had to describe what he's like personality wise. He's got a child-like mentality and thinks that Smiley's evil plots are just some kind of big game that they're playing. Attire wise, I try to make it look like a bunch of random clothes that don't quite fit him because of how large he is. Loving the way the Mickey Mouse PT came out for his shirt, just to show how childish he is.

boo1.png

boo2.png

Attire#2 - Mime - This attire is pretty much to coincide with Smiley's mime attire.

boo8.png

Attire #3 - Inmate - Same as the Mime attire, this is to coincide with Smiley's inmate attire and you can see the man behind the paint with Boo.

boo10.png

Attire #4 - Strongman - This is to coincide with Smiley's Ringmaster attire. He's supposed to be the 'Strongman' you'd see at a circus or carnival show. Smiley decided to put his own spin on Boo's strongman outfit in that he tried to make Boo look scary, which is where the spiked collar and face paint design came from. :D

boo14.png

Thanks. :D

@jag. I may have to check out how that works for Remmy. :P I could definitely see this theme fitting him too. lol

@Protect This Ring. Not this year. Got a 360 a little while ago and decided to check out what the game was like on this system. lol Still got my PS3, though.

Archived