WWE 12 Diva/Knockout Jessica Santos

The_Darkness

I'd say pretty good 7.5/10

btw, recording your TV like that kinda takes away from the quality. Cap Cards don't cost as much as they used to & you can get a decent one for like $20. So is she on the CC, so I can take a better look?

btw, recording your TV like that kinda takes away from the quality. Cap Cards don't cost as much as they used to & you can get a decent one for like $20. So is she on the CC, so I can take a better look?

can't get her on CC cause there servers are crap she will be soon as i can.

can't get her on CC cause there servers are crap she will be soon as i can.

yeah. true. I also have some beef w/ the servers, but right now, I'm just busy with moving the XGWL roster from 2011 to '12

hmm was there supposed to be a formula here, or is everyone just saying its good, just to make the topic look alive? i would love to see this formula and try it out for myself, before i rate it.

There's a video link in the first post and caw templates are extremely rare nowadays. As for the CAW: it's very basic, not much else can be said about it. She looks more like a valet or a manager, rather than a wrestler.

hmm was there supposed to be a formula here, or is everyone just saying its good, just to make the topic look alive? i would love to see this formula and try it out for myself, before i rate it.

There's a video link in the first post and caw templates are extremely rare nowadays. As for the CAW: it's very basic, not much else can be said about it. She looks more like a valet or a manager, rather than a wrestler.

Updated Version Here And In Full 1080P HD Jessica Santos

Archived