Jake The Snake Roberts (UPLOADED 30-12-11)

Dynomyte

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BADASSERY! I'm not kissing your ass when I say they both look better than their LOWM counterparts. That's my favorite Jake attire. Are you also going to make a heel attire his feud with Macho Man?

Also concerning Warrior, if I may be so bold may I request Royal Rumble 1987? (I'm sure that's the year I'm just trying to sound smart, but it's the one he wore Red White and Blue at vs Sgt. Slaughter)

BADASSERY! I'm not kissing your ass when I say they both look better than their LOWM counterparts. That's my favorite Jake attire. Are you also going to make a heel attire his feud with Macho Man?

Also concerning Warrior, if I may be so bold may I request Royal Rumble 1987? (I'm sure that's the year I'm just trying to sound smart, but it's the one he wore Red White and Blue at vs Sgt. Slaughter)

THIS. pretty agreed with GT. That Jake is badass. And can you make the 'flames' attire by Jake? that would be awesome. :)

Definitely the black tights with red n yellow flames posted above - from Tuesday in Texas if I'm correct - Jake v Macho rematch has to be done!

Ok so you have done his wrestlemania 8 tights as his first. The default tights I presume the green ones he wore around 1989-1990 time?

If your not sure what I mean Royal Rumble 90 is the ones I meant.

As for what other 2 attires you should do well you cant go wrong with Wrestlemania 6 tights from Dibiase vs Snake. As for another attire id like to see his heel tights those black ones he wore.

As far as your Ultimate warrior goes all attires should be from his wrestlemania 5 to wrestlemania 6 era.

Honestly I would recommend a different body skin for him...I don't think he EVER had a six pack

can't help that, DanimalHouse.. cuz when you use that body type, & add body hair, it will always show ab definition.. the only way not to have it, is to take off his body hair.. which you can't for Roberts, cuz he has body hair.

Archived