Open the Dragon Gate - '12

Grizzly_Shark

*Update*

Added Brodie Lee!

Man i need a capture card. Im sure my camera wasnt THIS bad. Anyone else having problems with the iphone 4 camera? or anyone know if this http://www.dicksmith.co.nz/product/XH9726/dazzle-dvd-recorder will somehow work on a macbook pro? (probably wrong place i know)

Anyway, reworked Brodie, with his Gate of Destiny attire he wore vs Fuji/Stalker and Takayama. The thing hanging out his ass is supposed to be his rag.

Cheers!

Brodie Lee

Face

imagedsa.jpg

Attire

imagealcu.jpg

imagezivm.jpg

imagedkk.jpg

Cyber Kong

Face

imagewan.jpg

Attire

imagewjo.jpg

KZY

Face

imageqvq.jpg

Attire

imageodk.jpg

imagebnk.jpg

Akira Tozawa

Face

imagewoi.jpg

Attire

imageqny.jpg

imagecwv.jpg

Sorry for the crap pictures, im using my phone against the sunlight, will try and get the HDR photos up later tonight when the suns down.

a little update to the first couple pics.

@InnerVenom Im looking at doing mostly Dragon Gate guys, to begin with at least. Will probably be looking at doing a Yossino next considering a huge amount of his moveset is in the game this year.

If anyone would be interested in doing a few Dragon Gate guys let me know! If i can avoid doing the WHOLE roster that would be pretty awesome :P

Still need help with Tozawas face guys!

Brodie and Tozawa look amazing. Can't comment on KZY or Kong as i've really never seen them before.

Are these gonna go on live? I'd love to have that Tozawa

If anyone would be interested in doing a few Dragon Gate guys let me know! If i can avoid doing the WHOLE roster that would be pretty awesome :P

I'm planning on doing Pac and Ronin. Possibly Ricochet

So heres the thing. Im getting really pissed off with the skin tones. At first i was like screw it, il just make do, but after trying to make YAMATO i was just blah about the whole thing. There will be a few more guys i can attempt, like iv started on a BxB Hulk, and Mochi seems like a possibillity however there will probably be no Doi, Cima, Yamato, Shingo, Genki or Yokosuka. Boo.

I really do appreciate your feedback guys. I will hopefully get onto getting a capture card next pay. I may just start making random indy dudes in this topic anyway like last year.

Cheers!!

Archived