Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks Uploaded

Ballard

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Reks still needs alot of work facial-wise. His face is rather tall and slender so reduce the cheeks substantially and needs a more aggressive facial expression if you get what I mean. Hawkins is definitely the best one out there right now. Overall though, great work so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm adding the finishing touches on Hawkins's new attire. It looks pretty damn good so far. I still have lots of work to do on Reks and need to find some good tattoo refs. Also, I need some opinions. Would you guys rather Hawkins have the shiny hooded vest or the Foley one thats already being used?

I'm adding the finishing touches on Hawkins's new attire. It looks pretty damn good so far. I still have lots of work to do on Reks and need to find some good tattoo refs. Also, I need some opinions. Would you guys rather Hawkins have the shiny hooded vest or the Foley one thats already being used?

Whichever one looks closest to his current jacket.

Okay I'll type it up in a bit

Thanks man. You rock.

Hey dude you have to post an entrance video in here and send it to Tyler Reks on Twitter. He really wants to see it!!

I've got 'em in my Universe and they are having some bad ass matches with the Uso caws I found. Thanks!

You sure it's the same caw? I have't finished Reks yet but I'll definately make a video.

Could someone that has them type the formula please?!! I would really appreciate it.

I'll post a formula for them both when they're finished. I promise.

2012 Hakins and Reks are both uploaded. At least I think they are. I had to reupload Reks because I fixed some facial hair stuff but I don't know if it went through. My cap card is trashed so I'll have to find another way to get some pics. Tags are Curt Hawkins, Tyler reks, Ballard32, caws.ws.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived