Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks Uploaded

Ballard

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! this is amazing! I designed the trunks gear (incl. the Ram tribute) and also his new long pants one.

How did you do the Ram one? He never wore that on TV, I didn't know anybody knew about it!

Designing new gear for him currently which is a bit different to all this so it'll be outdated soon (sorry!) but if anyone needs refs for his gear or the new one when it's out - I have the originals.

Really great seeing designs in the game as they didn't use my Bourne or Ryder designs so good to see some in a CAW.

I've sent this to Curt also for him to check it out!

Wow! this is amazing! I designed the trunks gear (incl. the Ram tribute) and also his new long pants one.

How did you do the Ram one? He never wore that on TV, I didn't know anybody knew about it!

Designing new gear for him currently which is a bit different to all this so it'll be outdated soon (sorry!) but if anyone needs refs for his gear or the new one when it's out - I have the originals.

Really great seeing designs in the game as they didn't use my Bourne or Ryder designs so good to see some in a CAW.

I've sent this to Curt also for him to check it out!

Thanks. I found the Ram concept picture through your twitter I believe. Too bad he never wore it in the ring cause its badass. I might have to take you up on the refs when he debuts the one your working on. Also, thats awesome that you told him. It would be interesting to see what he'd say. Thanks again.

I'm not sure if you decided to do it or not but you think you could do a 2 pants and 2 trunks slot. and if you could do pants attire 1 and 4 with the design on the side and trunks 1 and 2 the red and black ones.

I'm not sure if you decided to do it or not but you think you could do a 2 pants and 2 trunks slot. and if you could do pants attire 1 and 4 with the design on the side and trunks 1 and 2 the red and black ones.

Yeah I already uploaded one. Its the first two pants and red trunks and Ram tribute. I forgot to leave a description on it when I uploaded it in case anyone was confused which was which.

r u taking caw requests if you are (i know there is a lot here not asking for ALL of them just anyones you would like to make): ps plz make as many wrestling attires as you can and if not able you can add backstage attires

Sean Waltman: attires= one DX, one 123 kid, one syxx , one NWO

Rhino: attires don't really care

Raven: attires same

Psichosis: 3 masked (classic black white, black and red, and dont car) and one mexicools

Juvintued Guerrera: at 2 wcw, one mask wcw, one mexicools

Super Crazy: 3 ECW, one mexicools

Chris Benoit: WWf black with blue cirles, and any other 3

Chris Masters: any 4

D'lo Brown: one Nation of Domination, any other 3

DDP: Any 4

Dean Malenko: Any 4

Gangrel: Any 4

Matt Hardy: classic hardyz, V1 purple, svr 2011, TNA

Jack Evans: any 4

Teddy Hart: any 4

Jeff Jarrett: at least 2 wcw, and any other 2

ultimo Dragon: any 4

MVP: any 4

Stevie Richards: one BWO, and any other 3

Blue Meanie: same

Nova: BWO, Simon Dean, and any other 2

Little Guido: any 4

Tajiri: any 4

Too Cold Scorpio: any 4

Viscera: Ministry, Big Daddy V, Mable, and pajama Viscera

Boogeyman: any 4

Test: 2 long hair (WWF), and two short hair newest b4 he died

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/tylerreks_76466.jpg - Liking Tyler so far, but Facial hair needs to be thicker, like the picture. Also, what attires you planning? You should do at least one of his old ECW attires, that gimmick is difficult to get hold of

Attires look good for both but faces are just a little too cartoony. Downloaded Hawkins and he just looks too much like a CAW and not like an ingame superstar like i've seen alot of guys on here create. It's still a good CAW though. Would also like to see more detailed entrance attires as well.

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/tylerreks_76466.jpg - Liking Tyler so far, but Facial hair needs to be thicker, like the picture. Also, what attires you planning? You should do at least one of his old ECW attires, that gimmick is difficult to get hold of

The facial hair I have now is more for his current look on NXT and Superstars. I plan on making it thicker for his Smackdown debut attire. I may also do an ECW/FCW attire. It's one of those or a street clothes attire.

Attires look good for both but faces are just a little too cartoony. Downloaded Hawkins and he just looks too much like a CAW and not like an ingame superstar like i've seen alot of guys on here create. It's still a good CAW though. Would also like to see more detailed entrance attires as well.

I know what you mean. I think some of it is my capture card though. I have tweaked both faces quite a bit and added more detail. Hawkins didn't have much skin shine when I uploaded him so that doesn't help much either.

Hey Man, great Start on your Tyler Reks CAW. :D

I think you could try to use a Ponytail Hair for him too. :)

And for the Attires I would suggest you to these :

1. Attire : Smackdown 2010 Return

2. Attire : Superstars Brown Trunks

3. Attire : Current NXT Attire

4. Attire : NXT Street Clothes

Thanks. That's pretty much what I had planned. May end up doing another attire in place of the street clothes. Don't know yet.

Archived