WWE 12 Server Error Thread

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One workaround I found was to hit X to search as soon as you get into the CC instead of letting the top 50 load. I have at least been able to look at a few guys and actually download stuff that way. Still this is pretty ridiculous to release a game with a major component so broken before a long holiday weekend as you know they are not really working till Monday on any fixes.

It's ridiculous to release it with a major component broken; it should be some kind of business ethics violation for them to release it with 3 or more components broken, but that's what they did.

I haven't been able to get past the "DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, EULA" screen since yesterday afternoon, same as a large group of my friends... we all uploaded some stuff yesterday, told each other "Happy Thanksgiving" and then were going to DL each other's stuff and have some matches this afternoon, but nothing. I just tried one last time at 11:15pm, EST.

Downloaded a fantastic Kurt Angle CAW but it was after my 10th try,

Got that one too. It is pretty good. PS3? Now that l write that, l wonder if the CC's are being shared with both systems? Wonder if that's the problem?

Back on topic: PS3 Update: Can get on the first page where you select matches & CC & so on with no problem now. After that, you have to spam to get access to anything: Matches, CC etc. Can get into CC after a while but not matches at all. Searching is still a dead issue also.

NOTE FOR THQ: don't say the server's fixed without maybe checking it first. Sure sounds like "most" of the issues have been dealt with... [/sarcasm]

The freezing has been fixed. I have been able to connect and download a few things. It's still just as bad as it was Day 1 and it's definitely as bad, if not worse, than last year.

A little contradictory don't you think? :P

No, because it didn't freeze on Day 1. It worked right on Day 1 (except for the server kicks). The freezing started Day 2.

So, we're back to Day 1. They did fix something. They didn't fix everything.

Today was a holiday. My guess is, nobody's done any work on it today. Maybe Friday or Saturday some things will get better. Maybe they won't. They never did last year. But, the CC was still useable last year, if not annoying.

exactly what did they say they fixed? its the same issue yet they said they fixed something what the hell have they been working on?

The only thing for a fact that got fixed is the freezing glitch when trying to view or download any CC. Other than that? Nothing.

Actually, my game just recently froze so I don't think that got fixed yet either. This stinks.

exactly what did they say they fixed? its the same issue yet they said they fixed something what the hell have they been working on?

The only thing for a fact that got fixed is the freezing glitch when trying to view or download any CC. Other than that? Nothing.

Actually, my game just recently froze so I don't think that got fixed yet either. This stinks.

Your game froze? Or while you were trying to view a CAW on the servers? Game freezing is an issue with your Xbox. It's not the same thing.

Ok heres my take on it. I tryed it out at 10pm last night in the UK. Yeah I kept getting met with server unavaliable button so just spammed the A button till it came up. Kept going off alough did manage to get 12 arenas.

Now for some reason going past 50 creations makes the server unavaliable and also I couldnt search anything either as it was also unavaliable every time. I tried to change what I wanted to just custom arenas with search blank and still a error.

The only luck I had was with displaying the 50 whats hot things so anything within that I could download.

Ill try later today to see if its improved but probably not.

11:34am GMT+1 and still the server is not available. Trying the whole morning and tried partially overnight aswell.

It only loaded the list under community creations once and crashed again after.

Frustrating to say the least!

Lets all help gayass Marcus so he can make my money worth

I'm going to go out on the limb and suggest you simmer your disrespectful non-intelligent ass down. I can't possibly fathom your outburst but it's down right a-TROLLcious.

well im from germany and since I got the game (wednesday) I wasnt able to connect to the Community Creations.... It always says Server not available...

what I dont understand though is, why do we receive these whats hot? newsfeeds? Why are we able to go to the WWE Shop and buy DLC but arent able to download or even View stuff on the CC...??? I dont get it, and it seems quite obvious that THQ has put more effort into online functions that involve cashflow than into functions that enable us to expand our game for free....

what I dont understand though is, why do we receive these whats hot? newsfeeds? Why are we able to go to the WWE Shop and buy DLC but arent able to download or even View stuff on the CC...??? I dont get it, and it seems quite obvious that THQ has put more effort into online functions that involve cashflow than into functions that enable us to expand our game for free....

DLC is PSN-based, that's why.

Archived