Chris Jericho - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

You're probably right D but that will be nitpicking. You are very close on eyebag detail it is the height of them if nothing else and the (..) shade. Rest is nitpicking like you would say even I wouldnt bother that much about them as at that stage it is really upto the caw creator how much nitpicking you want to do. Lets face it we caw creators can only dial it in as close as possible or near perfect in a otherwise flawed caw system.

Anyway blah blah I like it so finish it!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Eric O at the moment.

Could try Chris J Rick O

Ooh, that's a good idea. Gonna' try it now.

Updated again. I'm liking this a whole lot more. Morphing work done to the eyes, ears and jawline. Eased the detailing (infact, I deleted the "("'s from the nose and let the skin do the work) and did a bit of work on the body morph, although that's still a WIP.

Hope you not minding the random posts..I kinda know who it is and I think you know who I am thinking or should do..So look forward to it

BTW actually I should have posted this first time..I guess with your limited time like mine to caws..although you have more then me....are you going to convert this to long haired Y2J/ pony tail..as alternates in the same slot? Assuming we can have different hair styles in alternate attires..I am asking before anyone else does

Quick question/update to the creator:

Upon uploading it, could you please check to see if there's a setting that'd prevent us from editing the CAW's moveset? I just ask this because three out of the four CAWs I've downloaded had locked movesets for some reason, and the server said they all allowed full editing.

Love those attires D! Only things I would suggest is to cover that small grey rectangle that's on the back of the kickpads and also, instead of using socks could you use designs instead so it doesn't have the horizontal stripe texture? Also, will you be doing his darker facial hair when he let it grow slightly on one attire or more? :)

Archived