Chris Jericho - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

Man it's definitely better, much better. There's still some things that I think could be changed a bit more though.

1z6bepk.png

I still think that the overall cheek size could be reduced more, as well as increasing the Y axis too so that the cheek bone moves down slightly. The only other things I would change on the morph would be to move the eyes down slightly too, so that you have more 'overlap skin' visible underneath the eyebrows and maybe reduce the chin height a few clicks. Aside from that, I think the morph is pretty much done. The only other changes I can think of are more to do with the detailing. Really glad to see you fixed the eyebags underneath the eyes, looks good. I personally would still prefer to see horizontal circular designs instead of the '(' ones (green on my picture). I actually think that the '(' designs could be moved to either side of the nose bridge (red on the picture). You could also experiment with the parallel designs either side of the nose coloured slightly darker than the skin so you get that odd nose shape Y2J has down. I would also try using two dark '.' designs on the nostrils to achieve his tip. The last few things is that I still think those custom eyebrows need to be moved further left and right respectively. The blue arrows on the ref pic show that his eyebrows kinda' start quite far back and are a little thicker. Might also be worth putting a tiger design over them too to add a bit of blonde to them. Also, I'm not too keen on the lipstick. Think they don't help the shape of the lips and could be coloured a bit more pinky.

Crikey... that's two posts of full suggestions. You got me working hard. :lol:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get working on the morphing changes. I've experimented with oval designs around that area, but I really hate the way they look because of the lack of transparency, so I'd much rather have the outline of the detail rather than a whole oval that sticks out like a sore thumb. The nostrils have actually been detailed already since the last update, but I'll see about possible changes later.

Forgot to change the lips actually, so cheers for that. I'll post the updates later. ;) Cheers again, man.

http://i42.tinypic.com/jkeotc.jpg

Doing 4 trunks attires first.

The fact that you can't have a CAW brand in Universe, plus the fact that the CAW mode is identical, plus the blur on the PT has gone means that I really don't know how many CAWs I'll be making this year. Probably as and when I feel like it. Luckily, the gameplay is actually pretty good this year, although it isn't the new engine that it should have been.

I think it looks awesome! Please post formula! :-)

I think it looks great. Though looking at the pics from Petchy with Jericho and then v1 and v2, the chin in v2 looks a little too long (though oddly not in v1). Still its looking great so far.

You mentioned doing trunks attires first, will you be doing tights later? A Jericho through the ages would be awesome.

i dont know man , the face is weird

Any suggestions or reasons why you think it looks weird? I'm gonna' be tweaking the face again today and see if there's anything I can do to make it look more Jericho-esque. I really liked it at first, but I've started to go off of it.

D dont start going off it after all this work..Stay with it man. The morphing and the detail is very good. Only thing is after comparing with the photos..The eyebags shade is perfect now but it is too big..if you can reduce the height of the designs and the (..) lighter under the eyes.

To my mind that is the only real areas if you can nail it then great

Alright, cheers BMan. ;) I'm still gonna' have a look into some other possible changes now though and see what I come up with. I like the eye and brow area (with a few tweaks) and the nose seems about on point, so I'm thinking it's the lower half of the face that isn't sitting quite right.

Archived