Chris Jericho - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

I got distracted with how nice those new knee and kick pads look this year!

Right then, I haven't done proper caw suggestions in a long time, but hey... here it goes.

2mwgq6g.png

None of the in-game eyebrows fit Jericho this year, so it was definitely a wise decision to do your own custom ones. The only thing I would say about this area is that it could benefit if the designs were moved slightly away from the nose bridge so they don't start to bend at the edge if that makes sense? Also, on the morph side of things they could do with more + angle so that it's a bit more of a neutral expression. I can't see it very clearly from the caps, but have you done the V shape detailing on the nose bridge too? If not, that's definitely worth adding.

The eyes were always going to be the hardest part on a Jericho... but I love the detailing on the top of the eyelids as it gives that overlap illusion. Only thing I would suggest here is to maybe reduce the overall 'eye size' and then manually adjust the eye width a tad so they're slightly narrower. Could also bring them a few clicks closer together too, but might make the angle look too exaggerated. As others have said, the area underneath the eyes is the main problem with that skin. It might be worth looking at that face paint with the 'wrinkles' in the middle as that usually blends well. If not, I really would try designs and see how they look in-game as I know lighter detailing is always more noticeable. Also with the eyelines coming from the nose, normal '/' designs may look better than '(' ones but not sure.

The nose just needs a few tweaks, by reducing the overall width, nostril width, and maybe the angle too. Might be worth angling it down a bit more. I would bring the cheeks y-axis down slightly too, and definitely reduce overall cheek size so they aren't so protruding. The mouth may need widening a tad as well. Depending on how it would look after decreasing the overal cheek size, the jaw outline might need reducing slightly, as might the chin width as well.

Hope some of those suggestions kinda' help, atleast. :)

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try adding some flesh-coloured designs with transparency to cover up the bags under his eyes if possible. I think you've gone with the right skin for him but the bags as mentioned by others are too much.

Great work so far.

Try adding some flesh-coloured designs with transparency to cover up the bags under his eyes if possible. I think you've gone with the right skin for him but the bags as mentioned by others are too much.

Great work so far.

No transparency this year either, otherwise that's the first thing I'd have done. I think I've sorted it now though.

howdy D. How's tricks?

Pretty fast work, looks nice, from the comparison pics I would lessen the width of the nostrils as well as the eyes (very slightly) and add a little angle to them.

Im also not a huge fan of the eye bags but I'm sure it'll be fine in-game. Remember to hold onto the PTs for a decent entrance video.

Archived