Chris Jericho - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love how the face looks so far.

Although the skin tone doesn't really work too well with the eye area imo, or it's the eyebags that are too heavy

The eyebags are bugging me too, but it's easily the best skin for Jericho, or at least my take on Jericho. I had designs covering it, but because there's no transparency, it was so damn obvious that it looked shit. Damn you, Yukes!

I'll see what I can do about the eyebags, but I'd rather leave them looking heavy than have a plastic looking CAW..

Nice start D, I wouldn't give up on the detailing. Lack of transparency just means it takes a few more layers to get it blended.

The morph is solid, though something around the mouth area is bugging me...

Nice start D, I wouldn't give up on the detailing. Lack of transparency just means it takes a few more layers to get it blended.

The morph is solid, though something around the mouth area is bugging me...

Don't worry, I know all about that from last year. I think people are guilty of overdetailing due to it though. I think the CAW looks better with no skin coloured designs, unless they're very small and hardly noticeable, or completely vital.

I agree with the mouth, but the thickness is at -100. It's due to the template I'm sure.

The eyebags are bugging me too, but it's easily the best skin for Jericho, or at least my take on Jericho. I had designs covering it, but because there's no transparency, it was so damn obvious that it looked shit. Damn you, Yukes!

I'll see what I can do about the eyebags, but I'd rather leave them looking heavy than have a plastic looking CAW..

I had the same problem using this skin for one of my caws. The eye bags will not go away no matter how many layers you put over top of them. Otherwise it'd be a perfect face skin. Plus, you have to waste a layer to cover that stupid mole by the eye. I ended up caving in and switching to a different skin.

Really liking the morph for Jericho so far. I'm hoping we see a classic Y2J from you... or maybe even a Lion Heart attire :)

Easily nice work one of your best but can you really find a way with the eye bags.. I know you wouldn't want to do that but it does spoil the caw as it looks like he aged there tons and it don't look right. Hope you do less heavy eye bags otherwise like what I see and if it came down to it and I decide to have a Y2J caw on my system will download yours and try a new face skin or rework eyebags on my system

BTW is it just me but the boards are even slower then ever? This surely is not right..cant all be because of Universe lack of caw brand or CC..Does it reflect less interest in the games in general?

Look forward to the rest hope you do re-do the eyes though not holding my breath same time either

Archived