knockout champ Gail kim face only formula

THEOUTLAW

I'm calm, i just hate twats trying to be smart, stupid wankers, they dont know pissin nothing, retards

Dude it is just feedback for your creation. All this swearing is uncalled for seriously. This board is 100% feedback for anyone who posts on here. If you don't like the feedback then don't post anything. The lay of the land is if you post there will be critics.

Its got nothing to do with the feedback thats pissed me off its pricks like you trying to be smart thats pissed me off, now get the hell out of here, i dont wanna hear your mark ass comments blake

to the people who have created this, are there any pics?

Either you cant read, or you're retarded, dumb ass

I'm calm, i just hate twats trying to be smart, stupid wankers, they dont know pissin nothing, retards

Dude it is just feedback for your creation. All this swearing is uncalled for seriously. This board is 100% feedback for anyone who posts on here. If you don't like the feedback then don't post anything. The lay of the land is if you post there will be critics.

Its got nothing to do with the feedback thats pissed me off its pricks like you trying to be smart thats pissed me off, now get the hell out of here, i dont wanna hear your mark ass comments blake

I can read, and you said that YOU can not take pics. I specifically asked WHO has created this, as judging by the fedback people have...so can you read?

I can read, and you said that YOU can not take pics. I specifically asked WHO has created this, as judging by the fedback people have...so can you read?

read back what you wrote you numb twat, you daint ask who created it you said "to the people who have created this, are there any pics" but if you were'nt retarded yot would of read the discription before opening- it clearly says no pics, i seen your caw and its whack

read back what you wrote you numb twat, you daint ask who created it you said "to the people who have created this, are there any pics" but if you were'nt retarded yot would of read the discription before opening- it clearly says no pics, i seen your caw and its whack

Lol you must be trolling. "to the people who have" meaning to the people in this topic who have created this like i said, i read that you can't take pics, and you did ask people to if they can, which is why i was following up on that... if i was asking you, i would of said, to the person who create this...

lol, all i have asked is for someone who has made this to take a pic lol.

I created on my ps3 and it on ground basis that with more work put into it make a good gail kim but as it stands right now it just looks unfinished. So I could ve taken a pic but it not worth it. Oh and I have seen hbk89's work before and his work is awesome actually.

Hey blake i dont see any of your caws, tell your mom i said hi, you *censored*

You seriously need to cool it. If you can't handle the feedback, whether it be positive or negative, then don't make a thread like this.

You've already been warned. I'm giving you this last chance to straighten up your act or I'll see that your topic gets closed.

Hey blake i dont see any of your caws, tell your mom i said hi, you *censored*

Read the spoiler in my signature genius.

whatever

Oh and another thing, ive read the warning and replyed to it, so dont act clever and i wont use profanity, and to all you jumping on the band wagon its got nothing to do with marks not liking the caw, its the way they put it, trying to look like they know it all, i stated that theres no pics just the face form and make it if you "Want" i even put dont open if your not interested, i aint apologising to blurts, ive replyed to beast and the harlot, so pipe down

Archived