knockout champ Gail kim face only formula

THEOUTLAW

right folks first off as my gunner last year i cant take pics because i use my phone and its whack, we dont all have cap cards and what not so if you want to make this feel free, if not, dont moan about it, i dont have live either but that shouldnt stop me posting the forms of my caws! ;) , FORM- TEMPLATE 7, SKIN 5, AGE 5, EYE 1 color x13 y81 s60, EYELASH 2 color x15 y64 s20, BROWS 2 color x15 y138 s80, EYE MAKE UP 16 color x15 y180 s235, EYE MAKE UP 7 color x20 y128 s60, LIPS 2 color x0 y150 s235, MORPH- HEAD -3, 5, -3, CRANIUM 0, -43, 20, -35, BROW -100, -100, -90, -75, EYES 30, -87, -52, -83, 65, 4, 15, NOSE 5, 5, -55, -10, 50, 100, -45, -45, CHEEKS 60, 65, 70, 65, MOUTH 35, -55, -45, -55, 23, 40, 55, JAW -65, -100, -40, 55, -65, -65, EAR -10, 4, -7, -16, give her the bald head to check her out! it's a pretty good representation of gail! pick what hair you want due to the fact she's had a few styles over the years! and dont moan about no pics make it and upload one if you want! thanks yeah! ;)

This caw has potential as an original caw but if its supposed to be gail kim well I don't see gail kim and honestly not much of a good try at it either. Try using pictures of gail kim and a little thing called effort. Happy holidays everyone.

This caw has potential as an original caw but if its supposed to be gail kim well I don't see gail kim and honestly not much of a good try at it either. Try using pictures of gail kim and a little thing called effort. Happy holidays everyone.

you have potential of being the biggest mark on caws.ws, now do us a favour and jog on ya muppet

you have potential of being the biggest mark on caws.ws, now do us a favour and jog on ya muppet

it is not my fault that you did not make a good Gail kim caw. I didn't see your gunner creation but instead of getting mad at critics, why don't you fix it up your creation and make it look like Gail. I can make a better Gail Kim than this. This is not bragging this is fact. Thank you for time.

Honestly, if you post like somebody who belongs on a council estate or living in a wheelie bin, then you don't belong on this site. Where's the damn report button gone?

Who the *censored* asked you anything you *censored*ing daft *censored*, most of britain is counsil estates you *censored*ing mugg, now go and play with you're wrestling figures you retard, report that you clown

Honestly, if you post like somebody who belongs on a council estate or living in a wheelie bin, then you don't belong on this site. Where's the damn report button gone?

Who the *censored* asked you anything you *censored*ing daft *censored*, most of britain is counsil estates you *censored*ing mugg, now go and play with you're wrestling figures you retard, report that you clown

*censored* *censored* *censored* *censored*

Clam down.

I'm calm, i just hate twats trying to be smart, stupid wankers, they dont know pissin nothing, retards

Dude it is just feedback for your creation. All this swearing is uncalled for seriously. This board is 100% feedback for anyone who posts on here. If you don't like the feedback then don't post anything. The lay of the land is if you post there will be critics.

Archived