Taking any and all requests

The Phenomenal Icon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you win. You have the best superstar threads topic. Good shtuff!!

thank you very much sir

If you make this attire for Daniel Bryan I would appreciate that alot 8-)

http://superstarsunleashed.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/tumblr_kyb8odccow1qzwf2mo1_400.jpg

check under Daniel Bryan, it should already be there :D

You have the best threads on here. Love them and have used alot and will use most.

Awesomeone- your latest requests will be up later, sorry for the wait you guys my cousin has been over so i havent made any threads for a lil bit

tcown- i overlooked the Ryder request i apologize for that, it'll be up next time i update the list

thanks for requestin guys!

You have the best threads on here. Love them and have used alot and will use most.

Awesomeone- your latest requests will be up later, sorry for the wait you guys my cousin has been over so i havent made any threads for a lil bit

tcown- i overlooked the Ryder request i apologize for that, it'll be up next time i update the list

thanks for requestin guys!

Oh thanks im a big Ryder fan

sure thing guys, all requests will be made

to the person that requested the white/yellow/black kofi attire, is this a custom attire your wanting or an actual attire he wore? i'll make it either way, but if its custom i need to know how you want it

such as: tights-white or tights-yellow or black, that kinda thing

John Cena Battalion Attire

oqaet2.jpg

i apologize but this cant be made due to the fact that you cant change the blue on his shirt, if you can find a ref of him with the wristbands and shorts and all then i will make that for you, but this shirt cant be made

new attires added for:

Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, Evan Bourne, Heath Slater, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Vladimir Koslov, Wade Barrett, and Zack Ryder

keep requestin guys!

OK, will someone please tell me what in the world just happened!!! i posted a ton of new attires and only like 1/3 of my attires show up, i click to edit my post and they are all there, but once i hit save, it doesnt show them in my first post!? will a MOD or someone please tell me what happened :fedup: im gonna hate to have to type all those again (but like i said, i click edit and they're all there?)

From what I looked,when I clicked on Kofi, all of your other threads appeared beneath it,but that is just me.

really? really? REALLY? lol

thank you man, just a silly mistake on my part, i mustv forgot to add the close spoiler tag at the end of kofi's, thanks bud

G i feel like an idiot :lol:

From what I looked,when I clicked on Kofi, all of your other threads appeared beneath it,but that is just me.

really? really? REALLY? lol

thank you man, just a silly mistake on my part, i mustv forgot to add the close spoiler tag at the end of kofi's, thanks bud

G i feel like an idiot :lol:

Im probably gettin on your nerves with the ryder thing but i cant find it again

Archived