Vessel makers Sting - Rework in progress - Problems uploading current preview PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

VesselMaker

Just a heads up, try out the that Sting face texture off of CC. With some modifications that could make this look even better. It makes the face look more realistic without any modifications to the facial morph. You're welcome btw :)

I did the same thing and it looks even better like you said. Just threw in a couple of designs to hide where the hair from the texture meets the real hair line and it came out great. Fits perfectly on your morph as well Vessel.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ve been messing around with that texture for the past day or so and its not really that easy to lay down. It really has to be cut into 3 pieces for it to even come close to fitting in all the right places correctly. I need to do alot of editting to the hairline due to how the pt gets sucked up and distorted into the corners of the head. I want it to be perfect before im satisfied. I will play around with it a bit more and post if i get anywhere with it.

oh i was playing with the idea of using the new hardy hair on one of the attires, but im not really sure about it. I still dont like the hairline with that hairstyles. I put it up to show someone, i will take that back down later. I have since figured out the new face skin on XBL. I got it cut into a few pieces and it looks awesome!! It makes the face look 10 x's better than it already did. This may result in a reupload later on with changes to the first 2 attires. It 'd be nice if someone could upload a red face skin, and if dre41 would upload a few of his other Sting PT's, i might actually consider doing a few wcw attires.

Someone can go ahead and post face and body morphs if they want. I dont have time, and this may be the last wrestling game i buy for a few years so the formulas might aswell carry on.

oh i was playing with the idea of using the new hardy hair on one of the attires, but im not really sure about it. I still dont like the hairline with that hairstyles. I put it up to show someone, i will take that back down later. I have since figured out the new face skin on XBL. I got it cut into a few pieces and it looks awesome!! It makes the face look 10 x's better than it already did. This may result in a reupload later on with changes to the first 2 attires. It 'd be nice if someone could upload a red face skin, and if dre41 would upload a few of his other Sting PT's, i might actually consider doing a few wcw attires.

Someone can go ahead and post face and body morphs if they want. I dont have time, and this may be the last wrestling game i buy for a few years so the formulas might aswell carry on.

Fantastic CAW. I came across Vessel Makers work in SvR 2011 and love his Sting.

@Vessel Maker - would you consider doing a Starrcade '97 attire (with the scorpion on the chest) and perhaps a late WCW attire version instead of the TNA attires? Can't find any good ones at the mo.

Fantastic CAW. I came across Vessel Makers work in SvR 2011 and love his Sting.

@Vessel Maker - would you consider doing a Starrcade '97 attire (with the scorpion on the chest) and perhaps a late WCW attire version instead of the TNA attires? Can't find any good ones at the mo.

I've made a WCW version based off Vesselmaker's Sting for my game, as I did last year. But there are no good Starcade scorpions yet. If I had patience I could try and put one together. It would be really interesting to see Uncensored 97 and 98 chest scorpions. Guessing it'll be a waiting game, so i'm going to do wolfpack ones and wait it out.

Archived