Vessel makers Sting - Rework in progress - Problems uploading current preview PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

VesselMaker

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

hey im back. Havnt been on for a while. Not really sure whats up with my account, i can t log on. But yes i ve started back dealing with this. I started over on the first attire using the face texture. Its pretty nice, but still figuring out what the hell is going on. Its still telling me that it was made by another person. I may delete the 2nd attire leaving the first and see if that helps. Im wondering if i messed stuff up by downloading a crappy entrance video that i now can not seem to locate anywhere. Im thinking it may be corrupting my ability to upload. Anybody have any ideas how to ensure that bastard thing is gone?

hey im back. Havnt been on for a while. Not really sure whats up with my account, i can t log on. But yes i ve started back dealing with this. I started over on the first attire using the face texture. Its pretty nice, but still figuring out what the hell is going on. Its still telling me that it was made by another person. I may delete the 2nd attire leaving the first and see if that helps. Im wondering if i messed stuff up by downloading a crappy entrance video that i now can not seem to locate anywhere. Im thinking it may be corrupting my ability to upload. Anybody have any ideas how to ensure that bastard thing is gone?

With the whole "uploaded by someone else" problem, have you tried running it through "THE" editor? That should remove all downloaded tags.

I doubt vesselmakers stings could be greatly improved as they are already 5* but i'm happy to help out where i can, and in this case i feel his frustration as that phantom d/l sign has gotta be the biggest pain EVER. Check your pm's when next online ves, we'll get there mr technophobe haha :P

Yeah, i ll have to think about it. Im not really fond of that but we ll see. I know i ll have the typical Sting attire 1st and then his Insane Icon attire on #4. Just a matter of filling the other 2. I have the MEM/PPV attire there already and really dont want to redo it with the new face skin, so it may stay put idk

Yeah, i ll have to think about it. Im not really fond of that but we ll see. I know i ll have the typical Sting attire 1st and then his Insane Icon attire on #4. Just a matter of filling the other 2. I have the MEM/PPV attire there already and really dont want to redo it with the new face skin, so it may stay put idk

I still adore this attire from last year - http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01268/Sting_13_280x390_1268753a.jpg

Another suggestion would be this Maniacal one from your upload last year (Hardcore Justice 2011), that coat you did looked SPECTACULAR - http://i52.tinypic.com/24v01si.jpg

I have refs for entrance shirts as well if you need them, that was my favourite thing about some of your 2011 Stings, they had the coats AND the shirts. Best CAW's from SvR2011 IMO

Thanks, i just dont know if i ll have as much time to do all that PTing. School has started up and Im back making pottery to fill a gallery for an alumni show and for a festival both in October. So we'll see how much i get done by then. I am trying to decide which attires to do. Im thinking of doing a current one with either the red lightning pads or the blue ones, since he sems to switch back and forth between the two. or i guess i could do both and that'd fill the slots up. I ve played around with layers and different face paints on top of the new face skin and have had some really nice resaults. It is very likely that i will not be doing jackets on the Insane attires due to their complexity and Sting hasnt wore a coat in several months now. if anyone has t shirt refs from the two above shirts feel free to post or if they can, upload a PT to CC and speed up this caw!! I can likely finish the two atties this weekend and will then be working with AJSim on monday to fix my upload issues.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys. Im finally back. and yeah i had to put this on hold. School started up and i had been traveling to see my dad who was in the hospital with phnemonia.

1) I have decided to leave the red padded PPV attire. i playe with it earlier and its too good not to keep. I will be adding 1 insane icon atire ( red lightning pads) and the 2006 BFG attire - i thought it be a good alternative and was so much different than the others. I 'll message you AJ once i get back on it and finally get these last 2 attires wipped together

Thanks. He has COPD (enfazemia)? really bad. but i ve also been rushing like hell to get some pottery and sculptures finished for my Alumni show at my former college. If anyone wants to check out my other work you can see it here http://www.facebook.com/McCurdyPottery?success=1 just please do not mention "vesselmaker" or my caws. Family, co workers and even students can see this page. I don t like anyone from those groups knowing my gamer tag

Archived