Vessel makers Sting - Rework in progress - Problems uploading current preview PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

VesselMaker

5/10/12 Si im stuck at trying to upload a preview of the current revision. I ve checked for issues within the moveset, entrance, ect. Theres no issues with my PT's, i did those right. Im hoping there isnt some issue with the "patch" thats not letting me upload, since this is the first time i ve tried to up anything since the patch.

So i have gradually been reworking this with a face skin that i edited on the first attire which also creates a new hairline that looks better than whats below. This 2nd version should alot better than the original. I have changed the hair types on the 2nd (mem) and the last (insane icon) -along with changed the colors of the pad designs to his pink/purple version (fitting the whole joker gimmick a little beter) I ve decided not to do the gaudy ass coat he wears due to being unable to do it correctly (sleeves) So i guess i shall be doing a shirt for entrance attire. Any suggestions?

Also i need suggestions for the 3rd attire replacement. I was thinking a red face TNA 'pack attire. What do you think? the textured face is on my avatar pic. Its a terrible pic, but kinda gives you an idea.

12/20/2012 STG took some awesome pics for me today!!!!

stingr.png

search tags are : vesselmkaer, Sting

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The face looks astounding. The only thing throwing it slightly for me is the hair... the designs look a little rough but chances are they blur in the ring and aren't noticeable. But can you make it slightly more receded and thinning on the top?

The King of Sting Returns!!! :)

Seriously though, loving the face so far. As for Maniacal Sting, I'd do Hardcore Justice, it was the only really unique attire he had. Than and you did a phenomenal job of it last year

that would be fine with me, i dont think he wore one of those stupid coats that r impossible to create due to the sleeve issue thats still in this year!!!!!!!

it may come down to some discussion on which attire to do though. I really wish you could add a pattern to coats aswell as add to the sleeves

The King of Stings returns :lol: I TOTALLY agree with that one!

I've been on these boards (not just this account but another account and a lurker) since Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 and I have never seen a Sting better than the one you posted last year. Swear to GOD it was one of the few CAWS I had the blended right in with the roster itself.

No suggestions but I have a request if you will, the initial crow attire, not the one with the mouth showing, but like the one that kind of started his current face paint? I was initially planning on making a Sting but yours is just GODLY and can't wait to see what happens with it and I have my own projects.

GREAT work man. :thumbsup:

Archived