Uploaded 11/28/11 New Japan MVP w/ Ghetto Strong Style Attires and Shirt

LAZ1985

Your caws are kickass dude

Thanks man! I've had a chance to be completely neurotic over them since the servers have been down.

What skin color are you using? I'm trying to use a similar skin tone for a CAW, but I can't get it quite right.

I used texture 4 then skin color 3. MVP is a bit light skinned so it works, but the skin tone choices are so limited.

Which facial template did you use?

Well, I found it right after my original message. It still shows up in the results when one searches "MVP", just it's name is "***". Either way, great CAW and I rated it four-stars. :)

Thanks man, let me know what you think about the Ghetto Strong Style logo.

Yeah it will be interesting to see what other names are on the "inappropriate language" list. Kind of petty on their part. I mean they kept the guy's move-set and pre-set entrance, but you can't upload his name to CC? Double standard for sure.

Another good from you bud

Plans for anyone else in the near future?

Thanks man! I've been toying around with a Davey Richards CAW.

The other thought I had was to make Ryback. He was a Terminator gimmick Skip Sheffield used in FCW. WWE just trademarked the name so he is supposed to be repackaged with that type of gimmick when he comes back from injury:

20100224191542!Ryback-1-.jpg

The face just isn't looking like him.

It looks better when DL trust me, a lot of him get lost in translation from crappy iPhone pics to screen. I also uploaded him to be fully editable, so if you wanna tweak him and post it here to show me how to improve him I'd be all for it. :)

good job i downloaded it. its sick.

Thanks man, how do you feel about the red "Ghetto Strong Style" shirt,for his default entrance attire? Too much or do you dig it?

Archived