Uploaded 11/28/11 New Japan MVP w/ Ghetto Strong Style Attires and Shirt

LAZ1985

CC will NOT accept "MVP" as a name (called it inappropriate language...okay CC go MVP yourself...) so it will come up as " *** ".

Update: I uploaded it twice since it may be hard to find: new name is Montel V. Porter, Tags: Laz1985, Caws.WS

opcv8k.jpg

1o4lc7.jpg

2j2duf5.jpg

so4kch.jpg

9iee7c.jpg

2ebdgsx.jpg

148mzyx.jpg

htspq0.jpg

2j0gm6a.jpg

nmxjqq.jpg

Looks like a PS2 CAW.

Pic quality is not the best, but it's look great.

Thanks man, yeah idk what is wrong with my iPhone, sometimes it takes really good quality pics, and other times it looks like I was having a seizure while i was taking it. In any case, I don't want to brag, but this MVP is one of my favorite caws I've made, the pics don't do it justice.

Took some new photos...my iPhone just sucks taking pics on my TV:

1o4lc7.jpg

2j2duf5.jpg

v3kv1t.jpg

I love the attire. The face needs some work, The hair choice is sort of odd to me, the head size seems a little big.

Right so, just on the preface of your topic. Straight Edge doesn't prohibit you from going out with mates and having a great time. Don't let it do that to you because if you can't manage a social life and maintaining edge, social life matters more. It's pretty possible to go out and have a good time with mates who're drinking without drinking.

Sorry, slight rant. #straightedge.

I love the attire. The face needs some work, The hair choice is sort of odd to me, the head size seems a little big.

Right so, just on the preface of your topic. Straight Edge doesn't prohibit you from going out with mates and having a great time. Don't let it do that to you because if you can't manage a social life and maintaining edge, social life matters more. It's pretty possible to go out and have a good time with mates who're drinking without drinking.

Sorry, slight rant. #straightedge.

Haha no I get that, it was more of a snarky aside than a truism. I do go out and have fun with my buddies, it's just a big bar night in the states (the day before Thanksgiving) and I didn't want to deal with all of the drunken madness.

As for the hair choice that is the closest I could get to his new hair style in NJPW:

Here's him getting his hair cut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK-OzkVugJ8

As for the head, it actually looks a bit small in gameplay. Granted I was first playing against Heath Slater (who's game model head is massive) but I then played again Orton and it looked fine by comparison.

Thanks for your comments though, I still think he may need a little tweaking but I'm not sure where yet...

New Photo (used my Flatscreen for HD)

opcv8k.jpg

Your caws are kickass dude

Thanks man! I've had a chance to be completely neurotic over them since the servers have been down.

What skin color are you using? I'm trying to use a similar skin tone for a CAW, but I can't get it quite right.

I used texture 4 then skin color 3. MVP is a bit light skinned so it works, but the skin tone choices are so limited.

Archived