Whats going on in YOUR WWE '12 UNIVERSE?

Voorhees_13

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawk turned on Animal. And during Starrcade when Big Show beat Animal, Hawk came out after to pick off the scraps, but Show came back in and prevented Hawk from attacking Animal further. Pretty *censored*ing sweet if you ask me.

HOLY HELL! CM Punk returned at MITB and attacked Kevin Nash who had just won the World Heavyweight Championship (WCW's Main Title)

Epic return. Hadn't seen him in about five months on the game. Move to WCW?

Hawk turned on Animal. And during Starrcade when Big Show beat Animal, Hawk came out after to pick off the scraps, but Show came back in and prevented Hawk from attacking Animal further. Pretty *censored*ing sweet if you ask me.

HOLY HELL! CM Punk returned at MITB and attacked Kevin Nash who had just won the World Heavyweight Championship (WCW's Main Title)

Epic return. Hadn't seen him in about five months on the game. Move to WCW?

It's your call, dude. :)

on rage i got joe henning turn face after my buddy caw help him up and shook his hand after this mayse has been trying to make my buddy caw and joe lifes a living hell making them fight drew and mason to sitting in the crowd taunting them

on showdown brock has been world champ sent EC of the year before danielson has been in a feud with cody and ted they jump him in every match sent he is wanting the ic title

I'm still waiting for something interesting to happen, tbh. Had a few good moments so far, though.

- CM Punk defeated Triple H at Money In The Bank, becoming the new WWE Champion.

- Earlier in the night; R-Truth won the briefcase.

- Punk held onto the title until Elimination Chamber, in which Big Show won.

- The next night on RAW, R-Truth cashed in; making Show's title reign last for only a day.

The highlights of my Universe:

- Zack Ryder beat John Morrison, which resulted in Morrison getting injured.

- A few months later, Morrison returned by attacking Barrett. They had a match, Morrison got injured.

- Yet a few more months later, Morrison returned by attacking Barrett again. Morrison actually won this match. The following week it was Morrison vs Christian, and I interfered as Kidd to attack both. Guess what? Morrison injured.

Just started the game yesterday (past night to be specific) and have done a bit of Universe but just checking it out.

I like it with the cutscenes and stuff, but I absolutly dislike it that when you edit a match.

I don't like it simply for the reason as that if I want to create a match for Punk vs Orton I can't choose the option to make Wade interfere in the match for some reason. Because as soon as I edit the match it brings me to the screen where I can choose to start, pick arena or edit match options.

So can someone clear this one out for me, is it possible to create a match and interfere in the match? And if so, how do I do it? because I haven't figured it out yet :)

And while I'm at it. I read somewhere that in story designer, you can book a match where one of the 2 superstars already has damage (so you can make a part or all the parts already red) when the match starts.

Is this true? and if so, how do you do it?

Just a quick one.

Smackdown: Big Zeke took on Christian, but Del Rio came down and assaulted Christian before the match began, and threw him into the ring. Big Zeke one the match, but then Wade Barratt came down and knocked Zeke out with a lead pipe. The following week on Smackdown was a tag match, already set up: Alberto Del Rio & Wade Barratt VS Ezekiel Jackson & Christian. Match went well, and I pinned Barratt with Christian.

Raw: Brock Lesnar is now feuding with Mark Henry and Orton.

CM Punk had a match with Goldust, which I left to the CPU. Punk won, and injured Goldust.

week 3 year one the biggest thing thats happened so far is on superstars ryder vs otunga and mcguillicutty ran to attack ryder only for me to ruff ryder him and cena to run out and aa him on the outside. ryder went on to win easily, the next match was mcguillicutty vs santino so i ran in for santino as ryder and was followed straight away by otunga, i ruff ryder'd both of them and injured mcguillicutty the raw that followed ryder beat ziggler for the us title after otunga had run in again, i gotta say the universe mode does book the right matchs at the right time this year, it keeps fueds going nicely, i tried to injure HHH with nash fall count anywhere i beat him to death and back with every weapon you could think of put through the announce table, 9 or 10 jack knifes and HHH didnt get injured which i find strange but hey i'll just throw him off HITC at the rumble

Have started and restarted mine because I haven't been happy with it lol. Got the rumble coming up in a few weeks gonna do Lesnar vs Orton for the WWE Title(Smackdown) and Gonna have Undertaker vs Cody Rhodes(World Title). Plan on having The Miz win the Rumble. Then build up for Mania I'm planning the following matches:

WWE Title- The Miz w Alex Riley vs Randy Orton ©

World Title- Cody Rhodes vs CM Punk ©

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Sin Cara vs Dolph Ziggler- IC Title+US Title Unification Match

Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan

Fatal 4 Way for a future title shot- Wade Barrett, Tyson Kidd, Rey Mysterio, Drew Mcintyre

Have started and restarted mine because I haven't been happy with it lol. Got the rumble coming up in a few weeks gonna do Lesnar vs Orton for the WWE Title(Smackdown) and Gonna have Undertaker vs Cody Rhodes(World Title). Plan on having The Miz win the Rumble. Then build up for Mania I'm planning the following matches:

Fatal 4 Way for a future title shot- Wade Barrett, Tyson Kidd, Rey Mysterio, Drew Mcintyre

So do u play all the matches?

So do u play all the matches?

Nah I just want it to be perfect. I will play the majority of matches to build to Mania

My main story on Raw seems to be revolving around my created superstar. He debuted as Kane's surprise partner, and beat the Miz three weeks straight. Now Miz has teamed with Swagger and it's a handicap match against the created superstar.

Do you guys play all the matches? Is this the only way to see cut scenes. Just confused because people say cm punk is now champion etc, did u play as him and win the belt? I am confused by this mode how does it work

I do play all the matches is actually pretty fun tbh. When I say all I mean literary ALL, even playing as divas is pretty fun.

Right now I have Cody & Ted in a tag and I named them Evolution since I plan to make a new evolution stable ;)

Do you guys play all the matches? Is this the only way to see cut scenes. Just confused because people say cm punk is now champion etc, did u play as him and win the belt? I am confused by this mode how does it work

I do play all the matches is actually pretty fun tbh. When I say all I mean literary ALL, even playing as divas is pretty fun.

Right now I have Cody & Ted in a tag and I named them Evolution since I plan to make a new evolution stable ;)

How do you pick who you control?

Even the superstars show?

I might get rid of smack down and bring back wc

Well when I first started Universe nothing much happened, CM Punk, Del Rio, Ryan and McIntyre feud over the WWE title until WM where Cena took on Del Rio and Cena won, then lost it at Extreme Rules after Vader returned to take him out.

Mark Henry and Orton feuding over the World heavyweight title nothing much there.

Miz got drafted to Smackdown and started feuding with Sin Cara.

Alex Riley is feuding with Cody Rhodes and won the IC title off him.

Mason Ryan feuding with Wade Barrett.

Christian feuding with John Morrison.

Dolph Ziggler feuding with Jerry Lawler.

Split Otunga and McGuillicutty up and moved Michael too Smackdown now he a mid card heel and gone over Randy Orton.

Zack Ryder woo woo wooing lol.

Had Daniel Bryan in the World title scene before Wrestlemania wanted him to win lol, lost and teamed with Sin Cara and won the tag titles from the UnDashing Barrage (Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes. Called them that during a feud with Orton).

Only after Wrestlemania my Universe started taking shape. Think my universe gonna be more interesting than last year and I thought mine was good, even though a few nonsense bits went on. But I'm gonna have Cena lose to Del Rio again due to Vader and then move them two into a feud and put CM Punk in his own feud with Del Rio. And during that time Del Rio vs Jim Ross for the WWE title will take place for giggles and I think I'll have Jim Ross win by the help of Punk. Little old Attitude Era moment like McMahon winning the title lol.

THE MOST AMAZING THING JUST HAPPENED

hbk is the attitude era champ and he's fueding with del rio well he beat del rio then after the match kevin nash and hhh come out and act like their going to beat hbk up, then they praise hbk and they join forces

this is why this is the best game

omg that was pretty brutal, ai booked match billy gunn vs cristian so i played it as captain charisma won with a sunset flip from the top rope and as gunn left the ring cristian attacked him put his neck around the ring post and stamped on it, gunn hit the ground like he was dead, now he is injured after only 2 matches

Something pretty cool just happened. So Miz has been out with an injury since the second week of my Universe, It's now almost an entire 2 months later, and I'm at the week before Elimination Chamber. Mark Henry Vs. Randy Orton is the SD! main event, Orton is assaulted by Barrett before the bell, as Barrett has been feuding with both him and the Undertaker. I'm controlling Orton, I gave it my all, and hit an RKO on Henry which he kicked out at 1, I got my comeback moment, and he reversed the second clothesline attempt. He gets his finisher hits me with WSS and pins me.

He goes out of the ring to get a chair and goes to hit Orton, but Miz makes his return to WWE and takes the chair from Henry and clears the ring of him. THEN, he wacks Orton in the skull with the chair.

Making a hell of a statement, The Miz has returned to the WWE.

Here are my results for the Royal Rumble and my card for Elimination Chamber!

Royal Rumble

Ted Diabiese d. Ezekiel Jackson with a spinebuster pin to become the new Intercontinental Champion!

Kofi Kingston d. Goldust with a Trouble In Paradise to retain his United States Championship

Beth Phoenix d. Layla using a bear hug for a submission victory and to become the new Divas Champion.

John Cena d. Alberto Del Rio with an AA to retain his WWE championship.

Wade Barrett d. Randy Orton with his elbow drop signature to retain his World Heavyweight Championship.

Brock Lesnar won the Royal Rumble by eliminating Ted with a scoop slam and he will be facing John Cena.

NOTE: The night after the Royal Rumble John Cena and Brock Lesnar were in a series of matches with all including Maryse and Eve and some way each week,

Elimanation Chamber Card:

Big Show vs Christain in a brand vs brand match

The Rock vs Kane (The Undertaker vs The Rock is set for Wrestlemania in a career vs streak+career match)

Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio

Wade Barrett vs Jerry Lawler for Wades WHC

#1 Contender Elimanation CHamber math for the WHC

Undertaker vs Mark Henry vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs Kane (double-booked) vs Edge

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber

John Cena vs Triple H vs Shawn Micheals vs The Miz vs R-Truth vs John Morrison

I'LL POST ELIMINATION CHAMBER RESULTS TOMMORROW :rolleyes:

Archived