Whats going on in YOUR WWE '12 UNIVERSE?

Voorhees_13

9d818bbf.jpg

RAW opens with a recap of last week's RAW main event. Afterwards, the opening pyro goes off and Michael Cole welcomes everyone to Monday Night RAW.

- CM Punk's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and scans the crowd. "Last week, The Rock interfered in my business. He thinks just because we were in Miami he can do whatever he wants? Well he's wrong. Even though you're a movie star, Dwayne, there's still rules you have to follow and you broke them. That's why I'm calling you out. Now show yourself!" Punk said. After a few moments of silence, Rock's music plays and he appears on the titantron. "Hey, Punk. Did you forget what I said awhile back? At RAW 1000. I said that I'll compete for your title at the Royal Rumble. Did you think it'd just be you and Cena at the Rumble? No, no, no, no, no. At the Rumble it'll be a Triple Threat match. You... vs. Cena... vs. The Rock! If ya' smeeelll! What the Rock!.... Is cookin'." Rock's music plays as we see Punk furiously leave the ring. Then we head into a commercial break.

- We return to see Wade Barrett in Stephanie McMahon's office. "Last week, I beat Santino. I deserve a US Title match at the Royal Rumble." Wade demanded. "I know, Wade. And I'll consider it. If you can beat Santino's buddy, Vladimir Kozlov, next." Steph said. Wade just smiled and said, "I'll beat that big oaf, and then I'll win my US Title at the Rumble." Then Barrett stormed out of Steph's office.

Singles Match:

Wade Barrett vs. Vladimir Kozlov

WINNER - Wade Barrett

- After the match we go backstage to see John Cena being interviewed. "I'm sure you saw the interaction between CM Punk and The Rock earlier. Do you have any comments?" Josh Matthews asked. "Well. I must say I did forget about him having a title match at the Rumble. I was also surprised about him helping me last week, but I wasn't when he hit me with a Rock Bottom afterwards. It looks like Rock will be in the title match at the Rumble, but when all is said and done, I'll proudly be able to say, The Champ is Here!" We then go into a commercial break.

- We return to see the Tag Team Champions, Air Truth, backstage talking to each other. Then McIntyre and Mason Ryan interrupt them. "At the Rumble, you two better be ready to say goodbye to your titles, because at the Rumble they're coming to us." McIntyre said. Bourne and Truth just grinned. "How about you watch our match next and maybe you'll take that back." Bourne replied. Air Truth left.

Tag Team Match:

Jinder Mahal & Great Khali vs. Air Truth

WINNERS - Air Truth

- After the match, we go to a commercial break. We come back to see Daniel Bryan standing in the ring. "Last week on RAW, Stephanie McMahon made a terrible decision by putting me in a match against Jericho at the Rumble. I shouldn't have to earn a title match, and I shouldn't have to earn a rumble entry. I'm Daniel Bryan. I should be given those things anyways! YES! YES! YES! YE-" Daniel's cut off by Stephanie McMahon's music. Then she walks onto the stage. "Daniel, must you always complain? I'm not going to call off the match. As a matter of fact, I'll put you in another match. Tonight. It'll be a 6-Man Tag Team match. It'll be you... CM Punk... and Kane. Vs. John Cena... Chris Jericho... and since Rock isn't here I'll let them choose the third man." Steph leaves the stage. Daniel starts to shake his head. "No. No! NO! NO! NO!!" Bryan chanted as we head into another commercial break.

- We return to see Big Show in the ring. He calls out any three people to come down and challenge him.

One on Three Handicap Match:

Big Show vs. Kidd & Gabriel, and Santino

WINNER - Big Show

- After the match, Big Show does a double chokeslam to Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel. Once he finished those two he hit Santino with the WMD. Big Show then left as the crowd booed loudly.

6-Man Tag Team Match

Daniel Bryan, Kane, & CM Punk vs. John Cena, Chris Jericho, & ????

- After Jericho entered the ring everyone awaited who Cena and Jericho chose to team with. Then Kofi's music plays. Kofi is the mystery partner.

- As the match went on, D-Bryan went to tag in Punk, but before a tag was made, Punk stepped off the apron and shook his head. Punk walked up the ramp. Bryan was in shock. Then Cena, instead of getting Bryan, tagged in Jericho and chased Punk up the ramp where the two brawled into the back. This now appears to be a tag match. Jericho and Bryan fight more, but Bryan suddenly tags in Kane. As soon as Kane steps into the ring Jericho goes for a Codebreaker, but Kane reverses it. Kane then sets up for a chokeslam, but Jericho reverses that, and then quickly hits the Codebreaker for the win. Kofi & Jericho didn't have long to celebrate because quickly after the bell rang Bryan ran in and hit a roundhouse kick on Jericho. Kofi went in to help Jericho, but Kane caught him with a chokeslam. Kane then drug Kofi out of the ring and onto the stage and hit the Tombstone. Bryan watched and when he turned around he got nailed with the Codebreaker. Chris Jericho looked down on Bryan.

- A short commercial airs hyping The Rock's return next week on the last RAW before the Royal Rumble. RAW ends.

610ae1f5.jpg

Singles Match:

Ted DiBiase vs. Damien Sandow

WINNER - Damien Sandow

Tag Team Match:

The Major Broskis vs. Jinder Mahal & Great Khali

WINNERS - The Major Broskis

6-Man Tag Team Match:

David Otunga, Jack Swagger, & Michael McGillicutty vs. John Morrison, Sin Cara, & Ryback

WINNERS - Morrison, Sin Cara, & Ryback

5b5a75fe.jpg

- A recap of last week's Orton/Ziggler match is shown.

- Afterwards, SmackDown's opening pyro goes off and SmackDown officially begins.

- Dolph Ziggler heads to the ring. "I'm sure all of you are happy that Orton beat me last week. Well I'm not. Since he won he gets to be in the World Heavyweight Championship match at the Royal Rumble. What's not fair about all this is that he got two chances to challenge for the title. How's that fair? I'm almost certain if I lost the battle royal I would not been given a second chance. And why is th-" Ziggler gets cut off by Sheamus's music and Sheamus enters the ring. "Listen, fella'. How about you shut your mouth and stop complainin'. I'm the champion and I'm not worried one bit. So you need to just accept that you lost and calm down." Sheamus said. "You know what, Sheamus. I will calm down. Orton did win, and now it's a Triple Threat match. Maybe it's for the best..." Ziggler smiles and leaves the ring. Commercial break.

- We return to see the beginning of the next match.

Singles Match:

The Miz vs. Ted DiBiase

WINNER - The Miz

- After the match, The Miz grabs his Intercontinental Championship and looks at it. Then he makes the belt signal across his waist implying he'll soon be world champion again, and be a dual title holder.

- After the match Teddy Long makes an announcement. He announces a new match for the Royal Rumble. It's a tag team match between Mark Henry & Alberto Del Rio vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio. The winning team enters the Rumble match. Then he says the main event tonight will be Randy Orton vs. Sheamus. Commercial break.

- We return to see a recap of what happened on RAW between CM Punk and The Rock. Then another promo airs hyping The Rock's return on next week's RAW. Then we head into the next match.

Tag Team Match:

Christian and Sin Cara vs. Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow.

WINNERS - Christian and Sin Cara

- We head backstage to see Batista and Rey talking in their locker room. Then Mark Henry and Alberto Del Rio walk in. "What do you want?" Batista asked. Del Rio smiled. "Didn't you hear? You have a match next, Batista. Against me. And Rey, you little chihuahua. You have a match next week. Against Mark Henry." Del Rio said. Then they left.

Singles Match:

Alberto Del Rio vs. Batista

- As Batista was setting up for the Batista Bomb, Mark Henry jogged down the ramp. While Batista was distracted Del Rio locked in the Cross Armbreaker on Batista. Then Rey Mysterio ran down the ramp and hit Mark Henry from behind with a steel chair. Del Rio let go of the hold to stop Mysterio. He ran Rey off and slid back into the ring, but was me with a devastating Batista Bomb.

WINNER - Batista

- We get a promo hyping the Royal Rumble PPV. Afterwards the main event begins.

Singles Match:

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

- Near the end of the match Randy went for an RKO, but Sheamus reversed it. Orton turned around only to get hit with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus decides he isn't done and goes to the corner to set up another Brogue Kick. He goes for it, but Orton ducks this one. Then he nails Sheamus with the RKO. He goes for the pin, but Ziggler emerges from the crowd and breaks it up. The bell rings and the match ends in a DQ. Ziggler begins to beat down on Orton and Sheamus. He hits the Zig Zag on both of them. He then grabs Sheamus's World Heavyweight Championship, and begins to celebrate as if he's won it. Ziggler stands on the stage and raises the belt above his head to close SmackDown.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Drew Mcintyre © vs Tyson Kidd for the WWE championship

- John Cena vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes © for the World Heavyweight Championship

- Dolph Ziggler © vs Ted DiBiase for the Intercontinental Championship

- Alex Riley © vs Big Show vs Jack Swagger for the United States Championship

- Randy Orton & Booker T vs Daniel Bryan & Kane © for the Tag Team Championships

- Beth Phoenix vs Eve Torres © for The Divas Championship

This is all at wrestlemania by the way

April Week 3 (2 weeks until Extreme Rules)

newRAWlogo.jpg

The opening pyro starts and RAW is live from New York City! Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome everyone and remind us that in 13 days is Extreme Rules! They highlight the Mr. McMahon vs. Mick Foley match and the WWE Championship match between John Cena and Batista. Cameras are backstage in the parking lot and a black limo pulls up! It’s the entire N.W.O. led by Mr. McMahon!! Cole says the N.W.O. is here tonight and what will they be up to tonight?

We get into our first match……

Match #1

Christian vs. CM Punk

Winner: Christian

The N.W.O. is shown backstage in their dressing room. Kevin Nash is shown talking on the phone. Mr. McMahon is talking to Michelle McCool (if you forgot she did join the N.W.O. as well) and says that since she is the #1 contender for the Divas Championship she will get her title shot tonight. He tells her that her match is next. McCool leaves for her match and the N.W.O. continues talking.

Match #2

Divas Championship

Michelle McCool vs. Kelly Kelly ©

Winner and NEW Divas Champion: Michelle McCool

A replay of the attack on Shane McMahon by two masked men is shown on the Titantron.

The N.W.O. music hits and they are making their way to the ring for their regular tv time. Mr. McMahon grabs a mic and says he first wants to introduce the NEW Divas Champion Michelle McCool! The crowd boos loudly as McCool holds up her Divas Championship. McMahon then addresses the attack on his son Shane last Friday on SmackDown. He says that he doesn’t have any clue on who the masked men are and that it looks like Shane has a bigger problem right now and should be worried about the masked men and not about the N.W.O. and our possible match at Money in the Bank. McMahon ends by saying he still hasn’t decided if he accepts Shanes challenge and will have an answer when he is good and ready. The crowd boos McMahon loudly. As far as tonight goes……..before he can finish John Cena and Mick Foley rush to the ring!! It’s chaos in the ring as Cena and Foley try to fend off the N.W.O. The N.W.O. is in control and then Kofi Kingston comes to the ring and immediately goes after R-Truth!! McMahon quickly exits the ring but it’s still 4 on 3 in favor of the N.W.O. Then Kane’s music hits!! The Big Red Machine comes to the ring and now it’s even. Cena, Foley, and Kane eventually toss the N.W.O. from the ring. McMahon gets back on the mic and says if they want a fight tonight you got it!! And Kane since you want to stick your nose in our business tonight you will face…..Kevin Nash!! And also tonight…..you Mick Foley and John Cena will team with your new found buddy Kofi Kingston and face R-Truth, Batista, and……..me!!! Everyone stares each other down as RAW goes to commercial.

Back from commercial……….

Match #3

Kevin Nash vs. Kane

Winner: Kane

Kevin Nash took control late in the match and hit the Jackknife Powerbomb but Kane kicked out at 2. Kane came back and hit the chokeslam and covered Nash to pick up the win.

Before the main event, Michael Cole announces that this match has just been made by General Manager Mick Foley. Kane will face Kevin Nash at Extreme Rules!!

Main Event

6-man Tag Team Match

R-Truth, Mr. McMahon, Batista vs. Kofi Kingston, Mick Foley, and John Cena

Winners: Kofi, Foley, and Cena

This was a great match but in the end it saw Cena pinning the WWE Champion Batista to pick up the win for his team. After the match, Foley, Cena, and Kofi celebrated as the N.W.O. looked on angry from the entrance ramp as RAW comes to an end.

extremerules.jpg

Intercontinental Championship

R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston ©

Steel Cage Match

Mick Foley vs. Mr. McMahon

*If Foley loses, he is fired

Singles Match

Kane vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Championship

John Cena vs. Batista ©

United States Championship

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match

Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry ©

World Heavyweight Championship

Triple Threat Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. Sheamus vs. Rey Mysterio ©

March Year 3, Week 2

Raw:

Scott Hall vs. CM Punk

Winner: Scott Hall

Zach Ryder vs. Undertaker

Winner: The Undertaker

-After: Restarted as a Falls Count Anywhere Match

Falls Count Anywhere- Zach Ryder vs. Undertaker

Winner: The Undertaker

Air Boom(Evan Bourne/Kofi Kingston) vs. United Kingdom(William Regal/Drew McIntyre)

Winner: Air Boom

TLC- Triple H vs. The Rock

Winner: The Rock

-After: Scott Hall attacks Rock with a pipe

NXT:

Jack Swagger vs. Derrick Bateman/Brodus Clay/???

-Before: Eddie Guerrero is the mystery partner

-Before: Guerrero and Bateman argue about who's starting the match

Winner: Derrick Bateman/Brodus Clay/Eddie Guerrero

-After: Clay clotheslines Bateman

Layla vs. Maryse

Winner: Layla

Tyler Reks vs. Trent Barreta vs. Mr. McMahon

Winner: Tyler Reks

-Stable Formed: The Corporation (Mr. McMahon,Batista,Tyler Reks)

Smackdown:

Christian vs. Jinder Mahal

R-Truth vs. Tyson Kidd

Winner: Tyson Kidd

Scott Steiner vs. Kane

Winner: Kane

-After: Kane continues his attack on Steiner

Goldust vs. Wade Barrett/Tensai/Sakamoto

-During: Tensai walks out on Barrett

Winner: Wade Barrett/Sakamoto/Tensai

-After: Sakamoto takes out Barrett

Continued from last post................

newNXTlogo.jpg

NXT kicks off from Pittsburgh, PA and we get right into our first match............

Match #1

#1 Contender NXT Cruiserweight Championship

Tyson Kidd vs. Epico

Winner: Epico

General Manager A.W. is backstage with Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. He announces that Epico will face Evan Bourne next week on NXT for the Cruiserweight Championship!! A.W. tells Young not to worry he's got this tonight as he faces Ezekiel Jackson for the Elite Championship. Young looks worried but A.W. whispers something in his ear and Young smiles.

Match #2

David Otunga vs. Marcus Maverick

Winner: Marcus Maverick

Match #3

NXT Elite Championship

Ezekiel Jackson w/ William Regal vs. Darren Young © w/ Titus O'Neil

Winner via Count Out: Ezekiel Jackson

The match started with Zeke attacking Young from behind as Young was making his way to the ring. The two fought on the outside with Zeke putting Young in the Torture Rack. Zeke brought Young back in the ring and covered him but Young kicked out at 2! Zeke was furious and tossed the ref across the ring! The match continued and Zeke remained in control but it saw Young exit the ring and together with Titus made their way up the ramp and the ref made it back to his feet and made the ten count allowing Young to successfully retain his Elite Championship.

1 WEEK UNTIL HELL IN A CELL

2j4qctl.jpg

- Triple H comes out to start RAW and says he can't help but feel responsible for WCW existing right now. He made the decision to put Randy Savage in charge of RAW and now has been caught right in the middle of chaos. He says he doesn't like Savage or Nash so he could care less who wins on Sunday. The fact is that they may be the leader but will never be the WWE Champion. He says between Nash and Savage fighting over WCW and his Hell In A Cell he hasn't had a decent night sleep in over a week. Cody Rhodes interrupts and reminds Triple H that he has another problem and that's him because he promised to cash in after Hell In A Cell and that's what he plans on doing. triple H says Rhodes is the least of his worries right now, he reminds him he was responsible for Kevin Nash cashing in and losing and will do the same to Rhodes if need be. Daniel Bryan comes out and says he will regain the WWE title and Cody will tap out if he decides to cash in. Triple H says he will give Bryan a preview of what will happen this Sunday right now and gives Rhodes the Pedigree. Bryan and Triple H are face to face and here comes Vickie. She announces Bryan will face Kevin Nash tonight and demands they both leave the ring now.

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs. David Otunga

Winner: Rey Mysterio

- CM Punk comes out and says over the last year he has done many thing he's not proud of from being Johnny Ace's lacky to taking cheap victories as WWE Champion but he is RAW through and through. He reminds us that Miz and Del Rio attacked him and Cena last week and challenged them to a march at Hell In A Cell. Cena comes down and accepts the challenge for RAW and for the WWE Universe. Cena says they will use this time to send a message to them.

Tag Team Match

John Cena & CM Punk vs. Eddie Guerrero & Ricky Steamboat

Winners: John Cena & CM Punk

- Del Rio and Miz come through the crowd and look to attack agian but this time Punk and Cena were ready and fought them off. What will happen this Sunday in the Interpromotional Tag Team match? With Bragging Rights right around the corner this match is more than important for both teams and both shows.

- Big Show is talking with Kofi Kingston backstage when Christian comes in and says he is looking for Vickie Guerrero because she is not in the office. They say they haven't seen her, Kofi says that's kind of shocking when you look at her weight. Kofi and Big Show laugh but Christian asks Kofi to repeat himself, he does and Christian takes offence and starts attacking him. Big Show pulls him off and tells him to get out of here. What's up with Christian?

Tag Team Match

Layla & Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool & Maryse

Winners: Michelle McCool & Maryse

- Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler go through the current Hell In A Cell card. Cole says that Vickie Guerrero has added the stipulation that WCW are banned from ringside in the Savage/Nash match and if any of them do get involved they will be Fired.

Singles Match

Kevin Nash vs. Daniel Bryan

No Contest

- Savage and Triple H interrupted the match leading to the no contest. Savage fought with Nash all the way up the ramp to the backstage area. Triple H and Bryan fight in the ring. Triple H goes for the Pedigree but Bryan reverses into the "YES!" Lock and Triple H is tapping out. Bryan keeps shouting at him to Tap until Cody Rhodes comes from out of nowhere and hits Bryan with the MITB briefcase. He then picks up Triple H and hits him with Cross Rhodes. Rhodes stands tall with the WWE Championship on his shoulder to end RAW. So will Rhodes cash in this Sunday and more importantly is he the next WWE Champion? Who will be the leader of WCW? These questions will be answered at Hell In A Cell.

2m51lkx.jpg

- William Regal comes out and welcomes us to NXT and says that right now he is in the process of getting NXT ore opportunities. He says soon there will be an NXT World Heavyweight Champion but needs to scout talent to see who the first Champ will be and in addition he is trying to get them on to PPV and with Bragging Rights around the corner he says it's the right time. He tells the fans to have a great night and the show starts now.

Singles Match

Zack Ryder vs. Husky Harris

Winner: Husky Harris

Singles Match

Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella vs. Beth Phoenix

Winner: Beth Phoenix

6 Man Tag Team Match

Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty & Heath Slater vs. Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson & Evan Bourne

Winners: Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty & Heath Slater

1fw96h.jpg

- Randy Orton comes out to start SmackDown and announces it will be great to step inside Hell In A Cell with someone that likes to fight and hurt people nearly as much as him because it will be a test that will be tough to pass. He says he is confident he can become the new World Heavyweight Champion though until Teddy Long interrupts. Teddy says that Randy won the Fatal 4 Way last week earning a World title match at Hell In A Cell however he needs to ensure the WHC HIAC match is better than the RAW main event. In order to do that he needs to add one more man to the match, a man that has a rematch in his contact and will use it at Hell In A Cell, BATISTA. He comes out and has a staredown with Orton, he says Sheamus may not be here yet but wants him to know he will reclaim what is his inside the Cell. Orton says if he gets in his way he wll get an RKO or a Punt to the skull. Mark Henry interrupts and says it should have been him instead of Batista and he is sik of waiting due to favouritism. Teddy says none of that is going on. Batista says he has a point, he has been given so many opportunities and that he will let someone else earn it tonight if they can beat him. He challenges Mark Henry to a match tonight and the winner gets to be the third man in the World title Hell In A Cell match which Henry accepts. Teddy announces Orton will be in action next.

Singles Match

Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre

Winner: Randy Orton

- Wade Barrett comes out after the match and tries to get McIntyre but he runs through the crowd and escapes. Barrett is left in the ring with Orton and gets an RKO.

- Dolph Ziggler is in the ring and says his recent treatment has been disgusting. He reminds everyone that 3 months ago he was the World Champion and demands a match tonight. He says he is going to get back on top of SmackDown and here comes the World Champion Sheamus. Looks like we have a match.

Singles Match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

- Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are in the ring complaining that they have been screwed out of an opportunity again and threaten to jump to RAW. They say if Del Rio and Miz don't want a Tag Team title opportunity they will take it and here comes Truth and Morrison.They say they will put the belts up against them this Sunday and will beat some respect back into them in the process. Truth challenges Kidd to a preview match right now.

Singles Match

Tyson Kidd w/Justin Gabriel vs. R-Truth w/John Morrison

- Batista and Mark Henry are on their way to the ring for the main event.

Singles Match

Batista vs. Mark Henry

Winner: Batista

- Batista will be the third man in the Hell In A Cell match for the World Championship this Sunday.

FINAL HELL IN A CELL MATCH CARD

Hell In A Cell Match For The WWE Championship

© Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

Singles Match (The Winner Will Become The Leader Of WCW And WCW Is Banned From Ringside)

Kevin Nash vs. Randy Savage

Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

© Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista

Tag Team Match

John Cena & CM Punk vs. The Miz & Alberto Del Rio

Tag Team Championship Match

© R-Truth & John Morrison vs. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel

- As always give feedback and leave your Hell In A Cell predictions guys.

RAW- Week Two:

A highlight of the united states championship tournament is shown. General Manager Benton Bradley says tonight is the final round and it's a triple threat match 

And that match begins NOW! 

United States Championship Tournament Final Round..

David Otunga Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Alex Riley

Winner: Dolph Ziggler 

-During the match:Goldust interfered costing Alex Riley the match. 

Jacob Cass comes out he says that the fans will all see why he's the best and that they will find that out soon enough at the royal rumble! Rey Mysterio's music cuts him off

Jacob Cass Vs. Rey Mysterio 

Winner: Jacob Cass 

-After: Cass continues to assault Rey after the match. Sheamus comes out to save Rey. Cass running through the audience to get away from him. 

Backstage is Maryse. Layla comes. Up behind her. Layla says she has to attack her from behind and she could never beat her. Maryse laughs in her face and walks away. It's announced later Tonight it'll be Maryse and Natalya  Vs. Layla and Kelly Kelly 

Drew McIntyre Vs. Evan Bourne 

Winner: Evan Bourne 

Maryse & Natalya Vs. Layla & Kelly Kelly.

Winner: No contest 

-Mid Match Kharma's music hits. She lays out all of the divas. She says she will be the divas champion at the royal rumble.

Main Event: 

CM Punk Vs. John Cena 

Winner: John Cena 

SmackDown: Week Two: 

Teddy Long Comes out to announce this is a special Smackdown that it will be 2 champion vs champion matches tonight. 

Shane and Jacob Cass come out to loud heat from the crowd. Shane gets on the mic. He says at the royal rumble everything's going to change. He says that it's going to be so ground breaking the wwe will never be the same. Jacob laughs he says for everyone to be prepared.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Vs. Shane Cass & Jacob Cass

Winner: By disqualification R-Truth and Kofi Kingston.  (Jacob hitting Kofi with a chair) Shane throws R-Truth on the Announcers table and climbs on the ropes and does a moonsault through it.. Kofi and R-Truth are laid out. Shane and Jacob Cass walk away raising there hands. 

Maryse Vs. Alex 

Winner: Maryse 

-During: Layla comes out and watches the rest of the match. 

-After: Maryse walks up to Layla and smacks her.

Dolph Ziggler is interviewed backstage. He say that at the royal rumble he will become the new united states champion.. 

Champion Vs. Champion

Santino Marella Vs. The Miz

Winner: The Miz.

-After: Dolph Ziggler attacks Santino and gives him a sleeper hold. He grabs the united states champion and raises it up! 

Wade Barrett Vs. Randy Orton 

Winner: Wade Barrett after Cody Rhodes distracts Orton 

Main Event: Champion Vs. Champion

Sheamus Vs. CM Punk

Winner: CM Punk 

Current Royal Rumble Card:

#1 Contender For the World Havyweight Championship 

Cody Rhodes Vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship 

© Sheamus Vs. Wade Barrett 

United States Championship 

© Santino Marella Vs. Dolph Ziggler

30 Man Royal Rumble.

I am loving all of these.

Quick question before I start putting up mine, are we allowed to put you tube videos up? I do not want to do anything that is not allowed and I see one member who was putting YT videos in here is banned.

March Year 3, Week 3

Raw:

Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Tamina

Winner: Tamina

The Rock vs. Scott Hall/Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater

Winner: Scott Hall/Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater

-After: Slater takes out Hall

Shawn Michaels vs. Animal

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Undertaker vs. ???

-Before: Hulk Hogan is the mystery opponent

-Before: Changed to an Iron Man Match

Draw

NXT:

Ricky Steamboat vs. Santino Marella

Winner: Ricky Steamboat

Jack Swagger vs. Brodus Clay/Eddie Guerrero

Winner: Brodus Clay/Eddie Guerrero

-After: Derrick Bateman attacks Clay with a pipe

Batista vs. JTG

-Before: Mr. McMahon attacks Batista from under the ring

Winner: JTG

-After: Mr. McMahon appears on stage with David Otunga and Darren Young

-Mr. McMahon has turned his back on the WWE fans

-Upset: JTG over Batista

-David Otunga/Darren Young added to the Corporation, Batista out

Smackdown:

Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd

Christian vs. Kane

-During: Scott Steiner interferes and distracts Kane

Scott Steiner vs. Sakamoto

Winner: Scott Steiner

-After: Wade Barrett and Curt Hawkins attack Steiner

Goldust vs. Wade Barrett

-Before: Tensai attacks Barrett from the crowd

Winner: Goldust

-After: Tensai starts attacking Barrett but Goldust makes the save

Current Wrestlemania Card (subject to change)

The Usos/Booker T vs. Nexus(Mason Ryan/HuskyHarris)/Drew McIntyre

Intercontinental Championship- Tyson Kidd© vs. Kevin Nash

United States Championship- Eddie Guerrero© vs. Jack Swagger vs. Derrick Bateman vs. Brodus Clay

Tag Team Championship- Air Boom(Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne)© w/ Batista vs. The Corporation(David Otunga/Darren Young) w/ Mr.McMahon

World Heavyweight Championship- Goldust© vs. Wade Barrett vs. Tensai vs. Kane vs. Scott Steiner vs. Tyler Reks

WWE Championship- Undertaker© vs. Scott Hall(Royal Rumble Winner)

@Dazman

WINNER - Triple H

Singles Match (The Winner Will Become The Leader Of WCW And WCW Is Banned From Ringside)

WINNER - Kevin Nash

WINNER - Sheamus

Tag Team Match

WINNERS - Cena & Punk

WINNERS - Kidd & Gabriel

@Dazman

WINNER - Triple H

WINNER - Kevin Nash

WINNER - Sheamus

Tag Team Match

WINNERS - Cena & Punk

WINNERS - Kidd & Gabriel

Thanks for making the predictions and keep them coming guys. I will look to have Hell In A Cell up at some point tomorrow.

My current title reigns:

(I start writing it about a year ago. That's why some guys appeared before there WWE debut)

WWE Championship:

WWETitlereigns.png

World Heavyweight Championship:

WHCTitlereigns.png

Intercontinental Championship:

ICCTitlereigns.png

United States Championship:

USCTitleReigns.png

WWE-Tag Team Championship:

WWETagTeamTitlereigns.png

World-Tag Team Championship:

WorldTagTeamTitlereigns.png

Cruiseweight Championship:

CWCTitleReigns.png

Television Championship:

TVCTitlereigns.png

Divas Championship

DVCTitlereigns.png

Hall of Fame:

HallofFame.png

May: Week 1 (24 hours removed from Extreme Rules, 3 weeks until Over the Limit)

RAW.png

From Chicago, IL

-RAW opens with a highlight package from last night's Extreme Rules ending with a shot of a bloodied Lesnar with his arm raised in victory. Triple H opens RAW he addresses Extreme Rules and says that Brock Lesnar didn't win fair and square because he had the help of a mysterious masked man. Triple H says he doesn't know if Lesnar will be on RAW tonight but he will get to the bottom of who attacked Undertaker last night. He goes on to the WWE Championship and announces that there will be a Fatal 4 Way Match at Over the Limit, John Cena will defend the title against the winners of 3 qualifying matches tonight. He says that the first qualifying match will take place right now!

Match #1

Over the Limit WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match

John Morrison defeated Kofi Kingston with Starship Pain to qualify

-WWE Champion John Cena is interviewed he says that he finally got Dolph Ziggler out of his way but tonight Triple H has stacked the deck in 3 weeks when he defends the WWE Championship in a Fatal 4 Way. Randy Orton appears he tells Cena that after he wins his qualifying match tonight he'll be coming for the WWE Championship at Over the Limit.

Match #2

Singles Match

Kharma defeated AJ Lee with the Implant Buster

-Brock Lesnar has arrived in the building bandaged up, Josh Matthews tries to get an interview but Lesnar just ignores him.

Match #3

Non-Title Over the Limit WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match

Wade Barrett defeated Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio with Wasteland to qualify

-Dolph Ziggler is out he rants about not being in a qualifying match tonight saying that Triple H is trying to screw him over. He says he isn't leaving until he gets "one more match" for the WWE Championship. Ziggler waits in the ring until...Chris Jericho's music hit!!! Chris Jericho returned and immediately went after Ziggler with a tackle followed by several punches. Mercer and Mason Ryan came down to the ring and pulled Ziggler from under the ropes and headed up the ramp as Jericho taunted them to a huge ovation from the crowd.

-Randy Orton is out for the main event. His opponent is...Daniel Bryan! Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring and says that he is now once again a member of the RAW roster, YES! YES! YES!

Main Event

Over the Limit WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way Qualifying Match

Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton

-Orton had control for most of the match, Brock Lesnar out of nowhere hit the ring and hit Orton with a German Suplex, Bryan took advantage of the distraction and hit a Suplex pin on Orton with a hand full of tights for the win!

-After the match, Lesnar hit the ring mocking Orton's wake up taunt then hit Orton with an F-5! Lesnar stood tall over Orton to boos to close RAW.

NXT2.png

From St. Louis, MO

-I didn't post these last month but here are the current rankings for NXT, again superstars move up and down the rankings as they win or lose matches. On the final week of each month the #1 ranked will get a title shot against the NXT Champion, if the NXT Champion trades his title for a title shot against any main brand's champion of his choosing the title will be given to whoever is 1st in the rankings. Each NXT Champion will have to defend the title at least once successfully before they can trade it in for a title shot against any RAW or SD champion of their choosing.

Current NXT Rankings

NXT Champion: Justin Gabriel (Title Defenses: 2)

1. Hunico

2. Damien Sandow

3. Jinder Mahal

4. Tyson Kidd

5. Antonio Cesaro

6. Tyler Black

7. Alex Riley

8. Michael McGillicutty

9. Epico

10. Primo

Match #1

Singles Match

Damien Sandow (#2) defeated Evan Bourne after a dropkick to the face

Match #2

Singles Match

Antonio Cesaro (#5) defeated Jinder Mahal (#3) after a Ricola Bomb

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Primo (#10) & Epico (#9) defeated Hunico (#1) & Camacho

-Primo pinned Camacho after a Back Stabber

SmackDown2.png

From Minneapolis, MN

-World Heavyweight Champion Brandon opens SmackDown. He talks about his successful title defense at Extreme Rules and says that he hopes everyone on the SmackDown roster took notice and says that everyone needs to step up. This brings us to....AWESOME!! The Miz is here! The Miz interrupts and says that he's here with a huge announcement that The Miz is back on SmackDown! He says he was overlooked on RAW but starting tonight he steps up and puts the SmackDown roster on notice. The Miz says he will be the World Heavyweight Champion because he's the Miz and he's Awesome! Brandon says that Miz isn't awesome and he sounds like someone throwing up when he says he is. Brandon says that if Miz wants to feel welcome on SmackDown he'd be more than happy to face him tonight. Teddy Long comes out and says he likes the sound of that and makes Brandon vs. The Miz in a non-title match tonight!

Match #1

Six Man Tag Team Match

CM Punk, Christian and R-Truth fought Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio and Cody Rhodes to a no contest

-The ref called off the match and both teams brawled afterwards. Sheamus ends up nailing CM Punk with a Brogue Kick as he, Rhodes, and Del Rio retreated up the ramp as Christian and Truth checked on Punk.

-We get a recap of the United States Championship tournament which culminated with Brodus Clay winning the United States Championship. Up Next: Brodus Clay defends against Jack Swagger!

Match #2

United States Championship Match

United States Champion Brodus Clay © defeated Jack Swagger with a Running Body Splash to retain the United States Championship

-After the match, Kelly Kelly came to the ring and low blowed Swagger she says she was done with him and she had no use for losers like him.

-We get another Bray Wyatt is coming to SmackDown vignette.

-Big Show is interviewed he says that Brandon is a joke as champion and that he knows Brandon can't beat him one on one. He says that tonight he is going to show Brandon what happens when you piss off a giant.

Match #3

Tag Team Match

Kaitlyn & Alicia Fox defeated Divas Champion Layla & Eve Torres

-Kaitlyn pinned Eve after a Full Nelson Bomb

-We get a quick recap of the Over the Limit Fatal 4 Way qualifying matches on RAW and Brock Lesnar's attack on Randy Orton. Michael Cole hypes RAW asking how will Orton react to Lesnar's attack and says we will get answers on RAW.

-The Miz is out first for the main event, Brandon makes his way to the ring but Big Show comes from behind and attacks Brandon and tosses him in the ring.

Main Event

Non-Title Match

The Miz defeated World Heavyweight Champion Brandon

-Brandon managed to put on a good match despite the attack from Big Show but The Miz is able to reverse a Landing Clash attempt and hit the Skull Crushing Finale and pinned Brandon for the win! The Miz celebrates to close SmackDown.

Current Card for Over the Limit

Fatal 4 Way Match for the WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. John Morrison vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett

GOING TO DO QUICK RESULTS

Hell in a Cell

Pre-Show

Bragging Rights Preview

Heath Slater vs Justin Gabriel

Winner- Heath via pinfall after the Sweetness

Jerry "The King" Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to Hell in a Cell.

Match #1

Hell in a Cell Match

Daniel Bryan vs Kane

Winner- Kane via pinfall after the Chokeslam

Match #2

United States Championship Match

United States Champion John Morrison vs Ezekiel Jackson

Winner- New Champion via submission after the Torture Rack, Ezekiel Jackson

Match #3

Hell in a Cell Tag Team Match

Alex Riley and ???? vs ShowMiz

Before, Randy was revealed to be ????

Winners- Showmiz via pinfall after the WMD to Randy

Match #4

WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match

WWE Undisputed Tag Team Champions R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase

Before, the match was made a Falls Count Anywhere Match

Winners- Still Champions via pinfall after the S.O.S to Cody, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston

Match #5

Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship Match

WWE Champion John Cena vs CM Punk

Winner- New Champion via pinfall after the GTS, CM Punk

Match #6

Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker

- As The Undertaker has Barrett in Tombstone position the Cell suddenly comes up, sand Nation of Domination runs into the ring. The Cell lowers as Taker relized he is surronded. Drew hits him with the Intercontinental Championship followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus. Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan come running out, but realize they can't get in. Henry hits the splash which allows Wade t get a 1...2...3!

Winner- Still Champion via pinfall after the World's Largest Splash, Wade Barrett

Archived