Request a caw and I will put the formula up

fizpop

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calm down bro what these people are 4getting is that i helped kradiation with his movesets this year and second last year fizpop made a topic with me and i sent him lots off caw folumas what i riped off and he used them so he stole caws to and claimed them off as his own

calm down bro what these people are 4getting is that i helped kradiation with his movesets this year and second last year fizpop made a topic with me and i sent him lots off caw folumas what i riped off and he used them so he stole caws to and claimed them off as his own

Stop lying

Wow!, you sir (santacaw) are quite pathetic!, I mean talking to yourself over the internet pretending you have a brother on here. It's a shame you or your... 'brother' never learnt how to spell properly, after all this time you still don't know how to spell FORMULA.

Ernez, it is obvious this guy needs more than a warning, is there no way of banning his IP from CAWs.ws completely?, because if he is banned then he could easily make another account with a different E-Mail.

not sure if you are still taking requests or even doing this but figured its worth a shot...posted this in a topic a few days ago but still no answers...so here goes

have been looking on wwe12 download section for community and on here under wwe12 caw's and i have not found a GOOD optimus prime caw (from transformers)....could someone do one? would LOVE a new and/or old version (from the cartoon or from the movie) if you need pics i can post some....all the ones i have found (2 so far) really are not good at all....would love to see a good one out there.....i have found some on youtube from other games also that are good.....post if you need me to post pictures or links to the youtube ones....thanks!

thanks again in advance for any and all help you can give to this

Archived