Secondary Running Grapple

Acid6D94

LOL, So this year we get twos strikes and one grapple. F-U THQ!

No, from what i've seen you do get 2 running grapples but for 1 of them you have to tap A, the other you hold A and the problem the op has is that its only doing 1 grapple move regardless if he taps or holds A. Can anyone explain the best way to pull theses moves off ?

• 4 weeks later...

its all to do with distance, if you run at someone and hold the button when you're basically on top off them it usually won't work you have to start holding it a little earlier, its a pain in the ass, why couldn't THQ just have made it hold R1 while doing it or something.

The problem is. The one thats labeled in (Create-A-Moveset) as TAP is really HOLD. And vice versa.

Also like the last guy said its to do w/ distance. Run across the whole ring and hold down grapple. You'll actually do the TAP grapple though. As its labeled incorrectly

this is just from my trial and error

The problem is. The one thats labeled in (Create-A-Moveset) as TAP is really HOLD. And vice versa.

hmm it doesn't do that with me, it works just like its meant to except it doesn't work very well lol, just shows how much testing goes into the games by THQ :crap:

hmm it doesn't do that with me, it works just like its meant to except it doesn't work very well lol, just shows how much testing goes into the games by THQ :crap:

Seems they always mess up something to do with controls, at least it's not as bad as last year when I could reverse every chain grapple.

Archived