Fried's Lucha Libre Caws - Ángel de Oro Uploaded 16/06/12

Fried

I've done a Hayabusa every game since Svr06 or 07, starting using OTM's original picture form 'back in the day' (thanks again!). There were a heap of awesome Hayabusa's last year, VAsprince had a great one here, so I think I might give him a miss this year.

La Parka is one I want to do, Psicosis maybe. He was part of Los Vipers, the Rudos and Los Vipers had shared members, but I think it might of been the Psicosis II, not the original Psicosis.

Anyway, early days.

Hoping its the Psicosis I know and love to watch from WCW. Nice work on La Parka too bad you couldnt take a picture with him doing the air guitar with the chair :spas:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait for this one, i have the thriller theme ready and waiting.

As for the 2nd La Parka in AAA its just as easy to copy this one and use just Attire 1 am I right?

Also any plans on creating more AAA stars and/or AAA Arena?

Yep, but dunno if I'll do a La Parka Jr (or Super Parka) right away. I'll probably put the pt's online so that anyone can use them and so that I can download them again because I don't feel like getting bogged down with 10 skeletons filling up my pt like last year. heh...

Dunno about other AAA or lucha guys atm. I've thought about Electroshock but I'm not sure if I could do his spray painted outfit justice.

Dunno about Psicosis either right now, sorry!

First post updated.

Cant wait for this one, i have the thriller theme ready and waiting.

As for the 2nd La Parka in AAA its just as easy to copy this one and use just Attire 1 am I right?

Also any plans on creating more AAA stars and/or AAA Arena?

Yep, but dunno if I'll do a La Parka Jr (or Super Parka) right away. I'll probably put the pt's online so that anyone can use them and so that I can download them again because I don't feel like getting bogged down with 10 skeletons filling up my pt like last year. heh...

Dunno about other AAA or lucha guys atm. I've thought about Electroshock but I'm not sure if I could do his spray painted outfit justice.

Dunno about Psicosis either right now, sorry!

First post updated.

what about a AAA Arena with the Corona logo?

Hope to do a few more luchadors at least. Ultimo Guerreo was one I looked at last year. I liked how my rudo Volador turned out last year, so I hope to get around to doing him again. Might be some more classic lucha guys.

I know I could be accused of doing the same but no need to bump this one man, when I do more lucha caws I'll preview them here.

And also big middle fingers to those who rated it 1 star. Mother*censored*ers.

Archived