Fried's Lucha Libre Caws - Ángel de Oro Uploaded 16/06/12

Fried

I'm going to attempt to download Xtreme Tiger later. He looks great but the servers aren't co-operating with me.

I'd love to see you try Aerostar, Laredo Kid, or Crazy Boy. And i'm not sure if you'd consider him a luchadore, but i'd personally love to see a Rellik. I've only ever seen one good Rellik CAW and that was back on 08 on PS2

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ice Creams might fit with my other Chikara caws but I haven't been playing them much of late. I can't really make any promises.

Fenix does have a cool mask and I know Dark Dragon who I think is his brother was requested too but really I'm struggling for room for luchadors, I've got mine, Insvisiblemans, Nao's Charlie, Mil Mascaras by I think hercules, I've checked out some of Black Villa's Pro's but I don't think I've downloaded any.

Might have another one up my sleeve though.

Sorry sasuke, I won't be doing a rudo Mistico.

I noticed that blackvillapro has reuploaded my Volador with a render. This was done without asking and without credit. Do not support.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks guys, and thanks to all who commented and checked out my work during the year both in this Lucha Libre topic and my other topics.

I'm not sure right now if I will be back on WWE13.

Hey man,

Just thought I'd say thanks for all your hard work and excellent Caw's this year, I haven't really commented on the topic before but I've downloaded enough of your creations so I thought no time like the present.

I hope to see you back at it again for the next installment. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived