Fried's Lucha Libre Caws - Ángel de Oro Uploaded 16/06/12

Fried

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is "Fiscal de Hierro"?

Preview of who's next, still very early and I've run out of pt's.

34zhzk9.png

http://luchawiki.org...el_Espacio_(AAA)

Updated Abismo 2nd attire

24doajr.png

Think I'm out of layers.

Good grief...I love that new Abismo!

Ah, you're going old school AAA! You doing all of the Cadetes? I'd wondered about Los Rudos De La Galaxia and if a Hysteria would be possible without there being much in the way of 3D mask parts to use? You ever tried one?

Tried doing the Rudos de la Galaxia late on the last game, so I'll probably have another crack was just running low on técnico's so I'll probably have a go at doing some of the Cadetes Espacio too.

I'm a bit burnt out with Abismo, does the first attire look ok?

I could go back and put all the logos on again and rework one or two things but I don't really know if the small changes would make that much of a difference.

If it looks cool I'll upload him and move on.

Ah that's right. He was the 'iron judge' on some talent show on TV?

Going to have another look at Abismo in the morning. It'll be uploaded in a few days unless something else comes up.

Knight, dunno when I'll do some Japanese caws, sorry man.

Preview of Venum Black from Cadetes del Espacio.

zmhxjm.png

The blues are kind of off. heh...

When do you think you're going to jump across the ocean to Japan: Liger, Mask IV, Hayabusa, Ultimo Dragon?

There's already a pretty decent Liger or two around on CC (I downloaded one myself and gave him a silly yellow hair colour like he has in CMLL)...Tiger Mask should be easy enough to make and I always think that without 3D shoulder pads, Ultimo Dragon never looks right (perhaps morphing could help this...). I pondered about a Great Sasuke.

Ah that's right. He was the 'iron judge' on some talent show on TV?

Going to have another look at Abismo in the morning. It'll be uploaded in a few days unless something else comes up.

Great! Can't wait to use Abismo again. Hoping to have enough lucha guys to chenge my Thursday show soon...it's more difficult when I intend to book 6-man tags for at least 2 of the 3 bouts though.

BTW, Octagon is great! Been using him on my WCW show.

Bummer for Pentagon. I tried reuploading him but it's early in the morning here and I couldn't get through to the server and I couldn't really be *censored*ed to keep trying until it worked.

I'll reup him next time I'm on.

Some new caws

UG, still early. Wanted to see how I could do it. The designs on the top of the mask are just there to see if I could it without the designs warping all over the place.

213g2ec.png

Volador Tron

2sb7fdf.png

f24jg0.png

Just went on youtube to see that Tron outfit in Real life, you've done a great job so far. Although the mask on YT looked like it had a simpler design, I could be wrong though as I didn't get a really good look of it due to the flaring lights during his entrance. Saw it more clearly, looks just like what you've posted, though a bit rough.

If you're taking attire request, his Spider-Man outfit would be awesome. Or maybe even this one.

voladorjrluchalibre.jpg

You, dear sir...are reeking of awesomeness! :) Two of my favourites! Both look great and the Volador Tron outfit is a great choice.

Saw him with an amazing half Spiderman, half Pscicosis but it has just one horn...so impossible to do. I have a black Volador mask with yellow detail. I think the gear that goes with it is very simple but a good look. I'll see if I can find pics.

I better step up my game to keep up!

I'll have a look for alt attires for Volador Jr. I don't know my comic books but the one I know as Venom, the red/black one, I did it last year too, I want to do again and will probably be the main attire because I think it looks cool. Tron would be an alt. Dunno about doing classic more técnico attires on the same slot.

Might be concentrating on UG for the time being. Should be easier to do some alternate colours and I'd need the pts to do Volador proper.

4hawqu.png

vxj31u.png

Archived