Fried's Lucha Libre Caws - Ángel de Oro Uploaded 16/06/12

Fried

r u taking caw requests if you are (i know there is a lot here not asking for ALL of them just anyones you would like to make): ps plz make as many wrestling attires as you can and if not able you can add backstage attires

Sean Waltman: attires= one DX, one 123 kid, one syxx , one NWO

Rhino: attires don't really care

Raven: attires same

Psichosis: 3 masked (classic black white, black and red, and dont car) and one mexicools

Juvintued Guerrera: at 2 wcw, one mask wcw, one mexicools

Super Crazy: 3 ECW, one mexicools

Chris Benoit: WWf black with blue cirles, and any other 3

Chris Masters: any 4

D'lo Brown: one Nation of Domination, any other 3

DDP: Any 4

Dean Malenko: Any 4

Gangrel: Any 4

Matt Hardy: classic hardyz, V1 purple, svr 2011, TNA

Jack Evans: any 4

Teddy Hart: any 4

Jeff Jarrett: at least 2 wcw, and any other 2

ultimo Dragon: any 4

MVP: any 4

Stevie Richards: one BWO, and any other 3

Blue Meanie: same

Nova: BWO, Simon Dean, and any other 2

Little Guido: any 4

Tajiri: any 4

Too Cold Scorpio: any 4

Viscera: Ministry, Big Daddy V, Mable, and pajama Viscera

Boogeyman: any 4

Test: 2 long hair (WWF), and two short hair newest b4 he died

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

r u taking caw requests if you are

Sorry man, I did get your pm but I don't really see how any of those guys apart from maybe Psicosis are really the type of caws I like to make.

You should probably go to the request board. At least I think they're called boards here. Anyways, Fried, did you ever get someone to do that Octagon moveset/entrance for you?

Nope. I even went back to SVR11 and typed up the moveset I had on my Octagon last year as I seem to remember I copied one from another Octagon caw. After I typed it up and started to input the moves into WWE12 I started to realise that I wasn't changing any of the moves. Even on SVR11 he had a default moveset. heh...

If you want to have a go that would be great. Even if it's just suggestions for sigs and finishers. Thought about creating a victory roll as a finisher. Then maybe the tilt-a-whirl armbar. Maybe the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and the armdrag (La Jarocha) for a sig. Any help on that would be much appreciated.

90´s Octagon moves were like Rey Mysterio in ECW, speed, top rope movements.

Actual Octagon is a brawler, like Cibernetico or Mason Ryan (Octagon is overweight, Ryan is muscle) he got new attire, looks good to me

NEW ATTIRE

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/octagon_la_parka_nueva_vestimenta.jpg?w=300&h=450

FAT OCTAGON

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yQ56Qunpr6U/S97zA29DyKI/AAAAAAAAB50/ReS496Pqo7E/s1600/Octagon+y+wagner.jpg

I'll have to look up his moves and some matches, since I haven't seen much of him before. I really just wanna help so you can get back to Abismo Negro, because I'm really excited about him.

Edit: Well one suggestion for a sig would be Del Rio's Enzuigiri. I'm currently looking up some matches of his right now and I was wondering if you plan on making Tiger Mask.

Thanks guys, EGM & UndeadJokerz.

Man, I don't want to commit to doing anyone until after I'm done doing the caws I'm doing. I might do a Sombra and I might do a Tiger Mask but really I don't want to say I'm doing them for sure because if I don't do them for whatever reason you guys get upset.

Bummer, hope you guys can grab it soon.

Pentagon uploaded last night. 3 masks, the pne pictured, the black mask with white outline and a closed mouth mask.

Working on Abismo next. I'm thinking I'm going to do two slots. One with four colours of the first attire then later one with the first attire and 3 of the more special attires.

Mr Niebla is awesome, a friend of mine catch me playing WWE 12 and says "CMLL video game", cool brother

Wow, thanks, that's quite the complement! Have you found a good CMLL arena on CC? I plan on making one but its hard since I can only use a few custom logos and AAA & CMLL arenas are covered in advertisments.

I'll send you a message in a second about Niebla invisibleman.

I've grabbed a few CMLL and AAA rings, there's some pretty cool ones there. There's a Perros del Mal one too but I didn't get too much into that one.

Updated the first post, finalised attires 3 & 4 on Abismo. Have to go back and tweak the first attire and am working on the 2nd attire which will be Vipers like last year. Updated the pics of Pentagon to show how it was uploaded.

I'll send you a message in a second about Niebla invisibleman.

I've grabbed a few CMLL and AAA rings, there's some pretty cool ones there. There's a Perros del Mal one too but I didn't get too much into that one.

Updated the first post, finalised attires 3 & 4 on Abismo. Have to go back and tweak the first attire and am working on the 2nd attire which will be Vipers like last year. Updated the pics of Pentagon to show how it was uploaded.

Grabbed them this morning! CC seems to be working again (the an extent). Abismo is great! I've got his music ready and edited if you want a link to add to this topic?

Regarding the arenas, I want to have a go at using some PT tricks to get a few ads on the apron without having a heavily pixelised 'Corona' logo on the canvas. I'll upload it if I manage to do anything worthwhile.

@ Invisible man Are there any decent lucha caws on CC that you'd recommend to download. Other than the ones posted from this site?? This probably should have been just a pm, but i'm too lazy to do that right now lol!!

Hrm...I looked a week or so ago and didn't really find anything. Last year it took ages to find any. Some of the legends pop up early, like Mil Mascaras and Blue Demon but not much else (well, with the exception of Mistico). Most of the time they're quite inaccurate though.

@Fried PM'ed you.

Archived