Jacket's Insanse Showcase 2012

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on Kross. :) Did I mention he's 48. :P Haha. Also slimmed him down to look a bit better this year. :)

1z35pvl.jpg

2a5zqxf.jpg

Bio:

Kross was born on June 10, 1962. (48) The date of his birth. At an early age he was cruelly abused by two larger bullies, he looked at then as he snapped, he partially blinds one of them with his fist as the other one flees to never be seen again. Year's passed his pain and torment grew as he got out of hand and couldn't be stopped. Kross landed himself in Prison after he brutally murdered innocent victims. The pain fills his body and soul, as he sits there thinking what havoc he can commit when he breaks out.

Kross had been sitting in his cell for the last few years just hiding in the shadows, his beard grew and so did his hair, his face couldn't pretty much be seen. It was so silent in his jail cell until he heard un-particular noises, as it sounded like foot steps coming his way, he waited in the dark until the security guard came, he leaped up of the bench and grabbed the security guard snapping his neck in the process. Kross grabbed the key's and opened up his cell door.

Final Version of Blade?

fdudlv.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tixDwTYJoJE&context=C3896199ADOEgsToPDskIDE3U5nUJkR5d5Pdi1ZW0h

Credit to Oz for the "Loose Cannon PT and Scarvello for the "Spiked Skull PT. :)

What do you guys think now?

Well came to the conclusion and he's defiantly final. :) What do you guys think of the theme song? Does it fit?

Hmm. I figured with the "Loose Cannon" character, he would have something a little more roughneck or intense instead of the gloomy entrance. He looks more ABA 'Taker than the Ministry/Gravedigger 'Taker if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

On it!... also as for theme tune have you thought of anything yet? Cos I'm thinking som heavy southern metal would work well.. maybe 'Redneck' by lamb of god or if thats too much then something by monster magnet or illusion (cant remember the name of the illusion song I'm thinking of but it's from the album 'illusion 3' you'll know it when you hear it)

Also thursday is your official 6 year anniversary on this site Jacket.. getting olllldddd....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived