Jacket's Insanse Showcase 2012

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dig 'em. Though, I would change the brightness a bit as I couldn't really tell they were kick pads at first..

Loving them both still man, keep it up, can't wait to see a finished version that you're happy with. Also as far as Blades kick pads, I'm not sure about them but have you tried making colour 2 white? or colour 1 a dark grey? that could work... i find that whenever I get that 'stuck and awkward' feeling while deciding if something is right that the best thing to do is to take note of your CAW's secondary colour and try and implement it more into the overall look, hence suggesting making Colour 2 white as it would match the skulls etc.

I don't know otherwise they both look awesome and they're your guys so it's your call, have a look and see what you think it might just look terrible but you don't know til you try :)

PS - My thread is now up but with no pics, just listing and explaining who's uploaded (by some miracle) so far

Sorry to double post this is a different attempt at Blade thought's people? Might make this his Loose Cannon attire. :)

Just need thoughts. Also can someone do a paint tool for me with Loose Cannon in it kinda like the font from last years game where it looked cool I may have to post a pic so you know what i mean. :)

11kgq4p.jpg

3166dz7.jpg

110a9tw.jpg

hey man theres a Blade logo on CC as in Blade in a crazy font i bet it would look dope on the first thights attore on below the skull Blade looks tight so far this year if you would finally find a single attire and keep it for a change haha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived