Jacket's Insanse Showcase 2012

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally i think the width on the thighs might be too high... might be just me... for thickness of legs i'd always look at depth first, stand up and check out your own to see, thye are deeper than they are wide yet no matter how skinny or fat you are, if you're standing straight your thigh width will never surpass your waist/hips.sides

...just sayin :P

will try and get some pics up tonight too so excited for this years upcoming roster

also jacket, have you done a Jacob Cass yet? we should have a thread for all the Jacob Casses Somewhere

edit: hmmm maybe its just that his waist it too small... i don't know.. have a play and see... or ignore my advice completely, its totally up to you he's your guy lol

It's true he's a lot bigger than he looks in the pic. Haha. I just checked out Oz's and he picked the same hair I had on Kross before the update always happens between us. Anyway here's Taven Rahnban still working on him also my guys should fully be done soon. :D

2r7r2c8.jpg

Nice to see that you've taken some inspiration from your fellow caw makers over the years...then again, I believe we have all "borrowed" from each other.

Your own added creativity astounds me. Awesome showcase man, can't wait to see more.

Yet another reason why this forum works.

What a great place.

I love you guys :)

I actually think for Blade keeping him exactly as is works best. No need for added designs on his tights. He doesn't take me for a character who'd be akin to looking flashy more then he is a character looking to deliver lots of pain. Kross looks better with no hair also.

All I need for Blade is the Skull PT he had last year that worked well for him. Hopefully you've checked at the first post that's where the two updates are. :)

Also Mat do you have 2012 yet?

Edited again - Can someone please have a go at making this in PT I've asked a few guys but haven't heard back just yet this is Blade's PT Tight design from last year after it's done he's complete.

25a7lef.jpg

All I need for Blade is the Skull PT he had last year that worked well for him. Hopefully you've checked at the first post that's where the two updates are. :)

Also Mat do you have 2012 yet?

Edited again - Can someone please have a go at making this in PT I've asked a few guys but haven't heard back just yet this is Blade's PT Tight design from last year after it's done he's complete.

25a7lef.jpg

If I had more experience with the logo editor, I'd help, but I've only been able to muster up the jagged ice design on Frygid Wintyrs' 4th attire.

Wow. Those are some great caws. Loving Taven myself....

By the way, what color values did you use for Blade's and Kross' tats?

I'm trying to mess with the color of my recreated Xavier Blackthorn's tats, but there's something off about them.

20,188,84 is what I use. :) and thanks glad you like. :)

Updated Taven again.

ws46te.jpg

Holy crap. Taven looks wicked...

Cheers. :) I've got another update on Taven and another update on Blade.

This is the update on Blade: Major / Full credit goes to 3X for the Skull Logo downloaded it off CC and changed it a bit. Hope that's cool with you 3X. :)

kcjguo.jpg

I may get rid of the skulls on the boots and change his boots. I went back to his old facial hair as he looks better with it think sadistic, lunatic pretty much like Brian Pillman. ;) I may change his earrings to the one that had 4 on each ear. Other than that he's almost done, and credit to 3X for the Skull. :)

Archived