Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Leather Jacket

Jacket's Insanse Showcase 2012

Blade Myers:

Final Version of Blade?

fdudlv.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tixDwTYJoJE&context=C3896199ADOEgsToPDskIDE3U5nUJkR5d5Pdi1ZW0h

Credit to Oz for the "Loose Cannon PT and Scarvello for the "Spiked Skull PT. smile.gif

Bison:

Brock Nedermeyer:

Dane Pearce:

Damien Kross:

Klown:

Nic Bruzko:

Ric Bruzko:

Sean Callous:

Taven Rahban:

Very cool.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Thanks wanted to give him The Hardy hair this year for something different. Seems like the skin textures are the same last year but look a bit better this year.

Very cool.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Indeed, I can't wait, it'll be my first year with the PS3 on a WWE game.

WLJ: A very interesting look you've got going on here, I like it. Hope the attire turns out great as well. 8-)

Meant to be dyed White I'll have to put the brightness back on on his facial hair. :) Now just wondering is there anyone that can help me out with a paint tool? His logo for his tights for last year ain't having any good luck. :(

Also my next two CAW's are two familiar guys Broww and Scarr, now going by the names Nic and Rick Bruzko. I know it's close to one of the guys I RP with but thought it sounded cool. :)

loving blade this year WLJ last year he was a fromer ic champion in my game and feuded with dru nedermeyer and jon payne

Good work Jacket...

look forward to seeing more and can't wait til the servers let me on long enough to upload... or even get a game... sigh

Yeah the Online is annoying me atm can't do anything. Anyway here's a pic of Damien Kross.

Still toying around with him Body Morphing is almost done he's 7'4" and 480lbs. Still sorting out on a few parts and fixes. :)

mrpr3n.jpg

28v92d5.jpg