The Miz Awesome's Entrance Topic

The Miz awesome

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, but can you please make his Single entrance?

ref video first please :)

This was my ref video, because all the others are not good enough... the most time r-truth and miz were rapping an the other times r-truth's entrance was the "the truth shall set you free"-entrance without music...

Is this 1 a better one i found it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U2z7D62-pw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

+ Cody Rhodes added

Hey, so you can't edit Dashing Cody only UnDashing Cody?

Dashing Cody isn't editable. But, i heard that if you edit "Undashing" Cody, "Dashing" Cody gets the same entrance.

Hmm, have to give this a try.

Okay, so i will do R-Truth for myself und by myself... :(

I was just asking if you wanted that 1 because it's a single entrance. But i guess you want the other one that's fine to.

So far the request list is:

R-Truth

Air-Boom

Eddie Guerrero heel

I can't wait for Air-Boom. :D

Sorry for the noob question, how do you select when to have the nameplate show up on screen? I can't see it anywhere.

Thanks

Pick preview on the part where the nameplate will be and hit X for 360 or whatever it says depending on the consle you have :)

Hey, can you do Cody Rhodes please?

CLICKY It's 2minutes in :) Sorry it's a bad reference video it's the best I could find. Thanks.

I tried the entrance myself but, it"s not so good because the Video won't show for me :( if you find another i will update it.

Eddie Guerrero, R-Truth, and Air-Boom.added check them out :)

Archived